Kezza Lures colour set

Kerry Ehrlich Lures
fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Kezza Lures colour set

Post by fishaholiclures » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 am

Hi all,
I have had this idea of a full set of one makers lures in the colours of my fave footy team for a number of years, but only recently got around to doing something definate about the concept.
Kerry Ehrlich of Kezzas Lures in Toowoomba kindly painted a set of his lures in the Bronco's colours for me. As you might know I have a bit of a soft spot for Kerry's nudies, and his shapes and construction is on par with the best small makers around today.
Bronco Kezzas1 21010.jpg
Bronco Kezzas2 21010.jpg
The 21 lures are all slightly different in pattern, but feature the 3 colours, Maroon, Gold and White that form the clubs colours. Back in 2007 the Bronco's announced a 20man Legends Team to celebrate the Clubs 20th Anniversary. I have associated each lure with a player of the Legends Team and also included the long time coach Wayne Bennett as the 21st member. I framed them up on a representation of 1/2 a footy field as a background.

I hope you like them as much as I do.

Brad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

oog663
Expert
Expert
Mood:

Re: Kezza Lures colour set

Post by oog663 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 am

Brad well done, different concept just think how good they would have looked in the Bulldogs Colours lol lol clapclap
Steve
RackMultipart.22288.0_display_image[1] [800x600].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*** Neighbours Cats make nice Hats ***

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Re: Kezza Lures colour set

Post by fishaholiclures » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:46 am

Thanks Steve, they came up a treat I reckon...

Doggies ??? hmmm c'mon the Dragons, go you big red and white thing lol lol

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Brad, I've been away and missed this, the Broncos colour strip certainly has the goods for lure patterns, love the 21 greatest idea.
Would like to do the same with the Eels, top idea will keep it in mind for the future. thumbsupsmilie
Regards, Tony (Darwin, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

Return to “Kezzas Lures”