Lotto Spinner

Nilsmaster

Lotto Spinner

Postby laz » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Havn't seen any of these yet i thought i'd put one up they came in three sizes 35 mm,45mm and 60mm and 15 different colours . I snagged this one off the bottom when winding my bait back in yay
LOTTO SPINNER.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
laz
Guru
Guru

Re: Lotto Spinner

Postby diemai » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:41 pm

They are still sold over here , but very scarce .
Only know one big German mailorder tackleshop that has them in their annual catalog every issue .

greetz , diemai howdy
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !
diemai
Master
Master

Postby laz » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 pm

G'day Diemai have you seen the Vibrax minnow spin made by Bluefox its similar to the lotto spin but the minnow body is made from balsa wood i've only seen them in catalogs i could take a picture of them out the catalog if want to have a decko
laz
Guru
Guru

Postby diemai » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:15 pm

@ laz

Someone has posted these "Bluefox Minnow Spinners" in here before , guess , that it was in the modern spinner and spoon section .

I have one of these , didn't like them too much , since they run quite shallow(in my prefered water one needs to fish deeper most likely).

Also got one , which is weighted with a fish head-like lead weight in front and a weighted hook rigged , also made by "Rapala/Blue Fox" .

This one runs deeper , also casts further , mailordered it from the US couple of years ago , never saw it over here in Germany , I guess .

greetz , Dieter howdy
diemai
Master
Master

Postby laz » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:28 pm

G'day Diemai i have a spinner that sounds similar to your Bluefox mine is made by storm its a Hot N Tot Pygmy .Ithink their what you call a weight forward spinner when i can get time i will put up a photo of it .they have a great action .Laz
laz
Guru
Guru

Postby diemai » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:04 pm

@ laz

I used to have one of these "Pygmy's" as well , but I think , that I have littered it , since all of its fancy paint job got sticky dissolved and messed up due to having it stored together with some plastic attachement grub tails .

This is one of the reasons , that I grew a certain affinity against plastic lures lol lol lol !

My wife likes fishing weight-forward spinners quite a bit , I have "ordinary" commercial spinners , that I have attached to homemade lead weights , such detachable weights are also available over here , so that you could virtually render any inline spinner into a weight forward !

But the best one in my opinion is the Swedish "Mörrum Spinnaren" , named after a famous Swedish salmon river , the "Mörrum" .

Originally designed for its heavy currents it also fishes the deepest holes and drop-offs in stillwaters .

If I could still find it in my various boxes , I'll post a pic later , when I get back from my Sunday outing .

greetz , diemai howdy
diemai
Master
Master

Return to Nilsmaster