Swimmer's Box

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Swimmer's Box

Post by Lure-Nut » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Collecting is fun but none of us are here for ever - in my books if it's a Deception then it's collectible .... everything else goes in the Swimmers Box for a good troll yay

Now my theory on a Swimmers Box is simple - anyone can rummage through it and if they want something, simple, put something back in of equivalent standing 'that I want to fish' and it's yours.

So this post is dedicated to genuine Swimmers, nice old Aussie timber lures that still deserve a swim - they may be missing a bit of bark but you can't take them with you, so fish them crazysmilie

Let's see pics of Swimmers for trade and fish caught on them .... if you've got a Swimmer and are open about trading it for something equivalent, please post a pic on the forum ... forget PM's, Swimmers are open domain so no trading in the background lol

I'll start the post with a classic pair of Swimmers that I can't wait to get down to Glenlyon over the next couple of months .... a matching timber pair, an Oar-Gee Intruder and Proline that have Cod written all over them.

droolsmilie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers Rob

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Re: Swimmer's Box

Post by Lure-Nut » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:53 am

This pair have just swum out the box and headed to a new home .... wonder what else I can find -duh
Cheers Rob

finnsurance
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Re: Swimmer's Box

Post by finnsurance » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Am i allowed to ask what you got for them without breaking any confidentiality Rob ???

Just for future reference with your lures so I know what you like.

Cheers Rick
If I'm not fishing I'm thinking about It

Return to “Vintage & Collectable Lures General Chat”