Gaden Cod Killers

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Gaden Cod Killers

Post by Fizza. » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Wish you coulda been there when I opened the package Rob, talk about crackin up, pi**ed myself laughing as did others there at the time. lol lol lol

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Fizza. wrote:My pleasure mate.

Are you possibly suggesting that Rob & Ken Hendry went to the same lure making classes? lol lol lol

Might just be something in that perhaps lol lol lol
Not nice Chief ...... but very accurate !!

Welcome back , it seems like you never really went anywhere , fitting right back where you left off lol lol .

Have you had the pleasure of talking to Zigfrieds new Kaos recruit yet ?

Nice young fella , but ugly as sin is the "Groovy Guru " , you'll need a big fridge if he visits you lol lol

He is also a big fan of Ken's lures , and has a hundred or two .

86 out
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:
Fizza. wrote:My pleasure mate.

Are you possibly suggesting that Rob & Ken Hendry went to the same lure making classes?

Might just be something in that perhaps
Not nice Chief ...... but very accurate !!

Welcome back , it seems like you never really went anywhere , fitting right back where you left off.

Have you had the pleasure of talking to Zigfrieds new Kaos recruit yet ?

Nice young fella , but ugly as sin is the "Groovy Guru " , you'll need a big fridge if he visits you

He is also a big fan of Ken's lures , and has a hundred or two .

86 out
Thanks Max thumbsupsmilie Yeh been far too long old mate howdy

Not on a personal level as yet 86 but that'll probably change soon enough. swttt

Shame he bats for the wrong side lol lol lol

Fridge space shouldn't be a problem thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

Ken does have quiet a cult following and rightly so, a nicer bloke you wouldn't meet. clapclap clapclap

I remember at the Classic their were a number of well known luremakers who's names I won't mention bagging the censored out of Ken and his lures. I thought it was disgraceful at the time, still do but none of there's have fetched the price I've seen Ken's make. bowsmilie thumbsupsmilie bowsmilie thumbsupsmilie bowsmilie Rough......yes but fish don't give a flying censored when they're going to eat something.

For that matter neither do collectors lol lol lol

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Fizza. wrote:Shame he bats for the wrong side
Now that`s just petty -duh -duh

The Wednesday night parties have never been so good since we made the Groovy Guru our supply officer yay yay

If you were allowed to attend, you would most certainly agree. thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

86 still arranges the entertainment lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:30 pm

vince. wrote:
Fizza. wrote:Shame he bats for the wrong side
Now that`s just petty -duh -duh

The Wednesday night parties have never been so good since we made the Groovy Guru our supply officer yay yay

If you were allowed to attend, you would most certainly agree. thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

86 still arranges the entertainment lol lol
PETTY shockedsmilie Petty my assy Groovy Guru would either start his own agency or defect to CONTROL if he ever went to one of those GAY BASHES you KAOS nancy boys threw lol Far too much of smckin and assy and censored swttt so I'm told by an undercover operative who's "penetrated" your organisation nahnah nahnah

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:32 pm

By the way, 86 is still in the closet trying to figure out who he wants to bat with the susssmilie iidiot susssmilie

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:53 pm

Fizza. wrote:By the way, 86 is still in the closet trying to figure out who he wants to bat with the susssmilie iidiot susssmilie
I'm with you Chief....on the side of good and all good things .. lol lol

But I have to admit , Ziggy sure does put on some great Sister of the cloth parties.

If you could be trusted , you would have been invited , but we never knew who's name you were using at the time and it made it difficult to address the invitation. crazysmilie crazysmilie

86 out
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:
Fizza. wrote:By the way, 86 is still in the closet trying to figure out who he wants to bat with the susssmilie iidiot susssmilie
I'm with you Chief....on the side of good and all good things .. lol lol

But I have to admit , Ziggy sure does put on some great Sister of the cloth parties.

If you could be trusted , you would have been invited , but we never knew who's name you were using at the time and it made it difficult to address the invitation. crazysmilie crazysmilie

86 out
You can always get me at http//:www.alias.com.au 86 thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:08 am

ocd1688 wrote:sad to see the demise of the very rare TT's. I hope the potato peeler Seekers are still around. lol lol

Haven't seen them for awhile.

Albert
Would this be one of those Gus.

I have put the tape with it as there were probably other sizes made. You can see it has been thoroughly tested & well used, but I`m not sure how many colours there were.
PP Seeker 001.JPG
PP Seeker 002.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:18 am

You -duh -duh iidiot lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Return to “Vintage & Collectable Lures General Chat”