Studio Ocean Mark L50

Buff
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Studio Ocean Mark L50

Post by Buff » Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Have been admiring a Studio Ocean Mark L50 ever since there release but with there horrendous price tag here in Australia it never entered my mind to think of getting one.

Like a lot of us I snoop around Ebay just to see what fishing gear is on offer.
Well you can imagine my surprise when there on offer is a brand new reel for less than the stores here in Australia can get them for from the Australian importer and its from a Ebay store I have got gear from before who has Very good feedback.

So in a rush of adrenalin/excitement the buy button was pressed and soon my new baby arrived a nice shiny Studio Ocean Mark Blue Heaven L50-B (similar in size toa Daiwa Saltiga Z20 but with a slightly larger line capacity).

And its own little padded bag

She now has been loaded with 300m of PE4 (50lb) Daiwa Saltiga Sensor Hyper PE, so the bream better look out crazysmilie lol lol

Now to decide on a rod to suit thumbsupsmilie

gungadin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by gungadin » Tue May 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Looks a nice little bit of gear Buff thumbsupsmilie

Are ya gunna pull the fish to the Yak or the Yak to the fish crazysmilie lol thumbsupsmilie
"Make em an offer dey can't refuse"

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Tue May 06, 2008 9:50 pm

soooooooooooooo how many $$$ chachinga's BUff Man...??? i have been eyeing off the red L120 but my saltist is still going strong..havent had the need to 'aquire' one yet ...

Return to “SALTWATER FISHING REELS FRESHWATER REELS GENERAL DISCUSSION ABOUT REELS”