Making Spinnerblades

diemai
Master
Master

Making Spinnerblades

Post by diemai » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 am

G'day , fellas ,

Just put together a new video from older picture material , .......this is how I make my own spinnerbaldes out of 0,5mm stainless steel sheet(1,0mm aluminium also possible , but I surely prefer steel) .

Through the years I've made dozens and dozens of various blades this way , it's alot easier compared to spoonmaking as the thinner sheet material works down a lot better .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFNTqWW8zss

Please also read my describtions on YouTube !

Another video on how I do the spinnerbodies out of brass rod will follow soon , .........cheers , diemai howdy
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !

diemai
Master
Master

Re: Making Spinnerblades

Post by diemai » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 am

Hi there , folks ,

............here is the second video displaying how I'm making spinnerbodies out of round brass dowels .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG2MfNWHIlE

Over here , it's well worth it making spinners out of homemade components , ........especially bigger pike spinners , .....all parts locally available are imported from the US and thus quite expensive .

Another advantage is , that I can most likely make the parts the way I want , don't have to depend on shop-bought blade and body styles .

Need to apologize for the minor quality of some of the pictures bowsmilie !

Any further questions will be gladly answered , .................cheers , diemai howdy
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !

Tincan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tincan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Nicely done again diemai, it has been some time since I made them. On my do list with a few of your ideas.

Tincan
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Tincan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tincan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Spinner.jpg
Just one of my old ones diemai, even make the clevis back then, could not buy them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Return to “LURE MAKING LURE DESIGN LURES YOU HAVE MADE”