Ghosts from the past

diemai
Master
Master

Ghosts from the past

Post by diemai » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:37 pm

G'day , folks ,

A few days ago one American friend talked about me and my lures on a US site , linking one of my YouTube videos there as well .

He had received a reply from another American guy , that I swapped some lures with maybe at least ten years ago , .........until the moment that my friend had mentioned the other guys name to me , I had entirely forgotten about that man and also the lures , that I had sent him so long ago .

He was kind enough to post a picture of my homemadies to my friend , which he passed over to me as well :
Dieter_Maiberg-4.jpg
Anyway , I was pretty much amazed and happy to see those long time forgotten older lure creations again thumbsupsmilie !

greetz , diemai howdy

PS : Only the yellow "Globe" in center was painted by a Belgian friend back then , but like all others the blank was made by myself .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !

FLASH
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Re: Ghosts from the past

Post by FLASH » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Diemai, That is a blast from the past for sure . Its good to see those lures are kept in good nic , They even have lables on them . You are not forgotten in that mans mind thats for sure .
FLASH
Fishing the tasmanian streams is more a passion then a sport , My wife thinks its an affair.

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

FLASH wrote:Diemai, That is a blast from the past for sure . Its good to see those lures are kept in good nic , They even have lables on them . You are not forgotten in that mans mind thats for sure .
FLASH

Thanks , FLASH , .......got back into contact with Terry , ........he's an entusiastic collector of such lures with rotating heads , even planning on writing a book on such lures , .....he had linked pictures of his collection to me , ......just awesome !

greetz , Dieter howdy

SNAFU
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Post by SNAFU » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:23 am

How good is that dieter....after all those yrs mate....kool

SNAF!!!

diemai
Master
Master

Post by diemai » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm

SNAFU wrote:How good is that dieter....after all those yrs mate....kool

SNAF!!!

Yeah , Snaf , .....I really had forgotten 'bout those lures !

greetz , Dieter howdy

Return to “LURE MAKING LURE DESIGN LURES YOU HAVE MADE”