King Willie puller lures

King Willy Puller Lures
Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

King Willie puller lures

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:32 am

The King-Willie lures may not be in the vintage stage yet , but with time should make it "Obviously". They are however very rare , so I figure that makes them collectable.

I have tracked down the maker eventually , and placed a small order for a few with young Master Bater himself. Being totally hand done.... it will be some time before they come.

If any other member has any that they wish to off-load , I am willing to make a fair offer to start my collection.

Thank you in advance ..RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: King Willie puller lures

Post by vince. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Rob, I know that young Gus is very concerned with his anonymity & would say that this is the reason for the scarcity & difficulty in obtaining any of his creations.

Being the temperamental reclusive type that he is, I`m not too keen on approaching him to ask for more. I think I`m very lucky to have received the ones I have now & unfortunately can`t help you with any for your collection.

When I last spoke to him, he did mention something about some idiot wanting some of his lures, but I didn`t ask who. lol
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 pm

vince. wrote:Rob, I know that young Gus is very concerned with his anonymity & would say that this is the reason for the scarcity & difficulty in obtaining any of his creations.

Being the temperamental reclusive type that he is, I`m not too keen on approaching him to ask for more. I think I`m very lucky to have received the ones I have now & unfortunately can`t help you with any for your collection.

When I last spoke to him, he did mention something about some idiot wanting some of his lures, but I didn`t ask who. lol
Vince ,

The idiot he speaks of could be me , I only ordered a few because I felt he was getting agitated with all the request for his lures before the easter break.

I have done some further research on the various models in his lure range and I am particularly interested in getting some of the following........ will pay up to $100 each ( depending on the condition of course ) .
1. Woody
2.8 inch "Boner
3. Self-harmer
4. The Mongrel
5. Mrs. Palmer ( any size )

Happy to negotiate if thats required , and photo's are a must before purchase please.

Thanks RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 am

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:The idiot he speaks of could be me
Rob I have managed to speak to Gus, & you were right about the above. He has always been a good judge of character lol . He did try to contact you yesterday to discuss a joint venture but said " the idiot won`t talk to me".

Further news on the models & this has come directly from the man himself, the only model that will be available from now on will be Mrs. Palmer, in 6 sizes. All other models will never be seen again. -duh
Regards.....Vince.

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Rob,
Gus was kind enough to send me this pic of the models you speak of. As you can see they are all inspired by one of Gus`s favourite makers.

The models are from left to right, top to bottom

Woody,, 8”Boner,, Self-harmer

Mongrel & Mrs. Palmer.

The Mongrel is also known as Mrs. Palmer Supreme, as it is extremely rare in the King Willy Range.
IMG_3123.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:59 am

Vince , I might be wrong ....... but I think young Master-Bater could be the 1st lure maker to ever "French Polish" lures.

This to me is part of the attraction to own some. What a great original concept......they are fantastic. clapclap clapclap

How many beetles lost their lives to supply all the wings for the shellac.... lol lol RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Seems like our learned colleagues are indulging in some form of mutual maths debating .... time they exposed their secret formulae, cause I can't help feeling like we are being bendigoed over with no idea of what they are talking about -duh crazysmilie
Cheers Rob

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:35 am

Lure-Nut wrote:Seems like our learned colleagues are indulging in some form of mutual maths debating .... time they exposed their secret formulae, cause I can't help feeling like we are being bendigoed over with no idea of what they are talking about -duh crazysmilie
Rob..... very clever use of words there , albeit speculation of King Willie pullers identity . Are you sure you have been keeping your medication up mate lol lol lol lol

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Lure-Nut wrote:learned colleagues
lol lol crazysmilie

Now we have to be very careful that this doesn`t get out of hand. lol

Although made by the master of baits himself, these are done in very small numbers & not to be flogged off for a quick buck.

The only formula I can expose is a simple one, E= OC2 ??? ???
Regards.....Vince.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Thats allright because BS=POQ

Return to “King Willy Puller Lures”