Rattlin Rapier

Cutting Edge Lures by Rob Gaden
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rattlin Rapier

Post by vince. » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 pm

This is the current colour range in the new Rattlin Rapiers. clapclap

I was going to give a couple a run today in the river, but as it would blow the milk out of your coffee if you went outside & it`s as cold as charity, I had a change of heart. nope
Rattling rapiers 001.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards.....Vince.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Rattlin Rapier

Post by Mully » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:10 pm

bet my undies the red one scores redfin galore thumbsupsmilie

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 pm

interesting how the silver one has a different cheek reflector a horizontal full length compared to the scale type on the others

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:23 pm

ive seen boys up here get 60cm bass on 85mm vibes no worries and even the little ones under 40 go them so im sure they will work no doubt mate,,,if not send them to me lol

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

bullrout22 wrote:Vince

it's hard to tell the size of them, will they be good to use on Bass?
Or are they more a Yella and small Cod lure size?
Dave, sorry mate,I`m an iidiot , but they are 75mm on my measure & they have already caught Bass. thumbsupsmilie
Regards.....Vince.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:52 pm

me too name one aussie made rattler ???????

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Mully wrote:interesting how the silver one has a different cheek reflector a horizontal full length compared to the scale type on the others
Hey Mully , I made a rod for my own back with the "Black one"...did it as an experiment ( foil change ) and larger area. Showed a shop-keeper and he loved it. Now it is part of the range , but causes me plenty of trouble changing the machine dyes to foil that larger area.
Part of the range for the time being , but not sure if it will stay there for ever. I will send a few to you in the coming weeks to throw at your reddy population ...... and YES there will definately be a red coloured one amongst them... lol lol lol lol lol crazysmilie crazysmilie nahnah nahnah nahnah RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm

yeah figured it would have made life harder for you as a maker,,but the great thing is the profile and the different half body silver foil looks like a little boney bream "Pyberry",,i might sound silly but these were the most exciting NEW lures i have seen around and they dont cost bloody $28 each like a jackal, but wait and see ill put my money on the fact they will catch everything down here.I know a few holes where 60 plus cm yellas live and are resident believe it or not so im going to have your jewellery hanging from its gob when the water temp gets over 11c at the moment most have shut down but whammo when she hits 16 plus.
Im also going to drop the trebles and run 2 singles off them with kevlar leader because if in my mind they will work as i think they will even big cod will fall victim.
Bloody great stuff its not often a maker of your caliber brings out a whole new collection pretty exciting stuff for us lure fishos clapclap clapclap

oh and then theres the bream and jewies they dont mind a nice rattler,,,so much to target so much fun

rtr-x01-black.jpg
boney bream.jpg

Flicker
Expert
Expert
Mood:

Post by Flicker » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 pm

I can see the Callop loving them..whats the rattle like in them?

cheers
Adam
Cheers
Adam (Sniper Lures)

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 am

Flicker wrote:I can see the Callop loving them..whats the rattle like in them?

cheers
Adam
G'day Falky.... bit of a "Furffy" that one . They actually only make noise and rattle when they are swiming or jigged. The counter-weighs are for balance and casting purposes , but when the lure is swiming....then they emit a great sonic-rattle , but not too harsh. You can cast these little fella's into the next post-code. RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Return to “Cutting Edge Lures”