Horizon Lures

Horizon lures
Bazza
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Horizon Lures

Post by Bazza » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:21 pm

G'Day All,
Just a short note to let you know that if you do have an Horizon Lure it was given to you in some way or you found it, "I have never sold a lure" only gifted them. It may be worth holding onto as I no longer have the time or drive to produce them for the lure market.

My normal work commitments just takes up way to much of my time. I will still be having a play at painting them when I can but, not in any comercial numbers or for sale. Some information that may be usefull is that only 1,500 have been made and that will probably be the final number. Only about 500 are out in the world, the rest are in my shed wainting for some paint. I will still drop by lures and more and check out the site from time to time to see what you are all up to. Oh, and someone may just give you some free lure's out on the water one day!!! thumbsupsmilie

All the best to you all.
Regards, Bazza
Ya never know whats on your HORIZON!

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Horizon Lures

Post by Mully » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:27 pm

its good your busy but is a bugga you wont be making any more,,wish you all the best mate thumbsupsmilie dont be a stranger here

Bazza
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Horizon Lures

Post by Bazza » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:42 pm

G'Day Mully, I will still haunt the site fron time to time. Oh, and you should expect a small package in the post soon. I hope your address is still the same as it was last time I sent you something.. If Not E-mail me the new addy.
Regards Baz.
Ya never know whats on your HORIZON!

Return to “Horizon Lures”