Crisp x

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Crisp x

Post by Mully » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:59 am

nice rods these are I have 2 bought one for Dan "he is actually my Bro in law also"[cant help bad luck] for christmas still hasnt christened it yet ... zippedsmilie
I love mine there very light but still gutsy...Match up perfect for sp's and bream fishing...
We have the single piece 6 footers

The TiCA Crisp-X series of high performance rods has been designed by the Juro Pro Test Team in conjunction with TiCA's rod engineers with soft plastics and finesse fishing in mind. These rods are simply brilliant on Bass, Bream and many other freshwater & estuary species.

The Crisp-X series rods feature TiCA's highest grade high-modulus graphite with a revolutionary SOLID CARBON TIP SECTION that gives added strength and extra tip action to the crisp action of the blank. Built with high-grade cork grips, the latest Fuji® Alconite guides & tip and a minimal amount of binding thread & epoxy to preserve the true, crisp blank action.

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:32 am

have seen one of those put to good use, they are a great line of rods... have even had a flick with one myself, pretty light and comfortable to use.
Macca

AussieRambo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieRambo » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:13 pm

Station49 wrote:have seen one of those put to good use, they are a great line of rods... have even had a flick with one myself, pretty light and comfortable to use.
You have seen it put through very good use yay . Great rod at good price. mine has caught me all my fish off lures.......except that time i caught a mully on stations new rod with one cast. lol . (sorry mate)

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:04 pm

Hey station how about lending that rod to me thumbsupsmilie

AussieRambo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieRambo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 am

Hey mully how long ago did you get the 1 piece 6ft crips x? I can only seem to find a 2 piece.
Julz.....

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:44 am

Sorry Mully is stupid its a 2 piece crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

AussieRambo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieRambo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:58 pm

Its alright, you got me excited for a sec lol.
Julz.....

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:08 pm

I have a few tica's tournament t4's etc etc some are single some 2 piece too many rods keep forgetting whats what....
Id prefer the crisp x as a single dont like 2 piece much personally but the rod has stood the test of time and punishment Ive given it... thumbsupsmilie

Return to “Tica”