Cut-Throat Lures

Cut-Throat Lures
colsel
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Cut-Throat Lures

Post by colsel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:24 pm

There is not much information around regarding these lures. They are made by Mark Upton and the label gives his address as Wyong. The only mention that I could find about Cut-Throat Lures was in an article written by Vic McCrystal for Modern Fishing Magazine back in Sept. 1988. They apparently came in various sizes from 8cm up to 14cm, with this one being 11cm including the bib.
cut throat.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just356
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Cut-Throat Lures

Post by Just356 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:55 am

best jack and bass lures ever Mark is a good friend of ours he now lives in southport i have a few of these lures and when up north wont
cast anything else the man has a real talent unfortunatley due to illness he dosent make that many any more though i sometimes twist his arm lol

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cut-Throat Lures

Post by ocd1688 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Just356 wrote:best jack and bass lures ever Mark is a good friend of ours he now lives in southport i have a few of these lures and when up north wont
cast anything else the man has a real talent unfortunatley due to illness he dosent make that many any more though i sometimes twist his arm lol
Hi Just356

Will be great if we can see more these lures battle scars and all thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

Albert

Return to “Cut-Throat Lures”