Don Lawson Lures

Don Lawson Lures
Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Don Lawson Lures

Post by Mully » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 pm

This topic has been locked by me because i feel Rob working and knowing him so well would be better informed and maybe if Don ever gives us the words from his mouth we can re open this topic until then my opinion has been stated

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:24 pm

I have confirmation it is indeed Allister posting after being banned from here for flaming ect before take heed you have now have been reported to your hosts for breech of agreement and for knowingly re registering after being removed from the forum we will not tolerate this and the process is underway with your host......

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:11 pm

It`s great to look back at these old threads. You can get a laugh out of some and just shake your head at others.
This one is a classic in that it really does illustrate a major problem with finding facts.
whykickacatalong wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:07 pm
Just because you say something does not make it valid. The same goes for Lawson's claim that it was made in the mid 80's, that is information given, it does not validate it.
Very true Alistair.
whykickacatalong wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:07 pm
We can only try and obtain all the information and make up our own minds.
What an incredibly stupid thing to say. How can we make up our own minds if none of the information can be validated.

Validated or not, I will put my house on that after almost 7 years, Rob will still tell the same story. Alistair is irrational enough to do the same even if he knows the truth. However, it`s just a hunch, but I will wager that Don Lawson has never publically backed up Alistair`s story.

How then, do we make up our own minds. ???
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Jesus christ Vince ,

I am just home after a bloody big day , really tired .... and need a drink.

Thought I would have a quick brouse before heading out to roll a Champion Ruby. Now I have seen this thread again after all these years.

Actually has reminded me of just what a F#cking tosser that knowall Alistir was and still is. On the other site , after I came out of the closet as a watcher from a far , he and Tony upped me for the rent for going under an alias..... that seems to be hypocritical when you see this thread and see that Alistir did the same thing here.
Also , something I never stated before , yet I knew..... the reason for that F*ckwit trying to make the lawson lure older than it was .... is because he owned it and I suspect by aging it older than it actually was.... he may have hoodwinked some poor collector into thinking the value was more. WRONG>

Just to add to this ..... but with a different lure maker , the same said f*ckwit has put up on another site , a heap of dated ( CRAP DATED ) lures of a particular lure makers.... claiming the age and dates. I dont think it is suspicious of me to doubt all of these dates.

Reason for my doubt...... the shapes involved would mean that the lure maker invented the " Scorpion " " Kadaitcha " " tenterfeild dart " and just about half of all lures ever made in the New England...... the dates are B*llshit..... apparently claimed by the maker. I personally dont think the maker would do such a thing as I have been told he is a pretty good bloke. But there is a 10 year discrepency in those dates.... or as I say... he invented all those lures mentioned and more.
I beleive that the same A*sehole who now owns those lures is doing the same again to hoodwink the poor collecting fraternity , thus apparently increasing the value of his lures.
Probably no worse than the "White Gate Newell lures " ripoff , but this bloke in question , unlike those in Newell-gate ..... is a self promoted lure authority , and side-kick to another lure website.
Hardly cricket .... or acceptable. Please beware lure collectors..... he is a fake of the first order.

I have said this before and will say it again , until all of us older makers are dead , these pric*s will not get away with B*llshit or trying to alter the truth and or history.

You have no shame Alistir AKA Kickacatalong..... D*ckhead !!! -busted -busted -busted

RDR 86 out
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Rob, preaching to the converted when you try to point out the problems with our psycho mate Ali. -duh head and ego biggerthan Ben Hur, brain the size of a shriveled pea.
The white Newell gates, let’s repaint a few and sell them as real Newells. Another legend of lure collecting steps up.
The white Campbell gate Lures, let’s off load them and blame the maker for the whole affair. Yet another two legends should put their hands up. Fu&k me boys, we are not fools just because we ignore it. No one said a word at the time, but we all knew it was bulshit then, why is it not bullshit now.
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:08 pm

vince. wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 pm
Rob, preaching to the converted when you try to point out the problems with our psycho mate Ali. -duh head and ego biggerthan Ben Hur, brain the size of a shriveled pea.
The white Newell gates, let’s repaint a few and sell them as real Newells. Another legend of lure collecting steps up.
The white Campbell gate Lures, let’s off load them and blame the maker for the whole affair. Yet another two legends should put their hands up. Fu&k me boys, we are not fools just because we ignore it. No one said a word at the time, but we all knew it was bulshit then, why is it not bullshit now.
Impossible for me to argue with what you have written...... If I did , I would be a bigger fool than I already am. lol lol

Well said old mate... RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Return to “Don Lawson Lures”