blinkys barra classic '98'

Blinky`s Lures
childers
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

blinkys barra classic '98'

Post by childers » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Timber lure made by blinky , think his name is shane blenkinsop ,i see his name in associated wih the barra classic ,used it a few years ago ,had a nice action dont swim it any more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blinky
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: blinkys barra classic '98'

Post by Blinky » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Hey Mate,
Where did you get hold of this lue from?

Blinky

childers
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by childers » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Blinky wrote:Hey Mate,
Where did you get hold of this lue from?

Blinky
do you like it ?

bought it from you if your the real "BLINKY"

was a fair few years ago also got a green oar gee or something like that (cant really remember what it was )

Just remembered something else too, also bought a kit of 10 x roughly shaped timber lure bodys , also had 10 x shaped bibs and 10 wires with hangers for trebbles twisted in all pre made to make my own blinkys with full length wire ,that have been stashed away in amongst the fishing gear somewhere !
might put them together one day and call them (blinky micks) ,cheers.

Blinky
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Blinky » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Like it??????? I made it!!!!!
I am the "real" Blinky, How did you get a Barra Classic lure? I don't remember selling any of those ones, possibly through Ebay, maybe. I though you would have found it down the Daly River.
I guess you got the kit through Ebay..........Let me know how you go with the kit, I get plenty of requests for them, just don't have the time to put them together any more. They are an easy, inexpensive way of knocking up your own lures.
There's a write up about my lures in the latest edition of North Australian Fishing & Outdoors magazine, if you're interested.

Blinky.

Return to “Blinky`s Lures”