A kind Bloke

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
finnsurance
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

A kind Bloke

Post by finnsurance » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 am

I want to thank a very nice member from here - yes I know you proberly don't want people to know Vince swttt but I was blown away by the way you took the time to search to see if you had any of the lures I was looking for then posted them to me without even mentioning it thumbsupsmilie bowsmilie

I was after some of the JD 50mm suspending minnows made by Jamie Harris as I want a few of the older colours ( still do ).

After asking Vince if he had any he replied back no I don't think so , so I forgot all about it till I went to the post office Friday just gone and received 2 x 50mm minnows in the mail from Vince both in colours I did not have yay

I thanked Vince by pm and offered some other models in return but he replied and said its ok , but this just showed me his generosity (not for the first time either )

Thank you Vince you are a very kind man and I know they Arn't very collectables on the big scale but I really appreciate what you did for me and I've already started on carving something to say a little thank you back to you thumbsupsmilie

I know you said no but I'm so thankful for you taking the time to help me find some of the colours I need in that model

Kind regards Rick
If I'm not fishing I'm thinking about It

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A kind Bloke

Post by ocd1688 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:28 am

He will be embarrassed by this Rick. yay yay .
Kind. Generous.
Thinks too much.

But still an idiot clapclap clapclap clapclap

Albert

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:04 am

Ricki . . . check your junk folder-I sent you an email the other day about the JD 50mm minnows

MXB
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

Damo
In The Tade
In The Tade
Mood:

Post by Damo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Very nice Vince, thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie.
By the way I'm looking for a set of masters do you have a spare set even with chew marks. lol lol lol .
Cheers,
Damo.
ALICIA'S LURES.

finnsurance
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Post by finnsurance » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Roger is that my hotmail junk box you mean ? As I did check that mate with no luck but I will send you a email to give you a link

As for trying to embarrass Vince that was not my intention crazysmilie I suppose ill have to hope for restraint of stupidity thumbsupsmilie

Thanks Rick

finnsurance
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Post by finnsurance » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 am

And yes I was only kidding Guys thumbsupsmilie I'm sure Vince can handle it nahnah but us backians have to stick together -duel thanks Again Vince howdy

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”