WELCOME TO THE FORUM PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
prawno
Expert
Expert

Post by prawno » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:26 am

@ hotrods, I was only 13 when I come to SA so the choice of moving to SA was not really mine, but still managed to get a little bit of fishing in around NSW before coming here...

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:30 am

ah well your off the hook then...

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:14 am

mully wrote: Great piccy mate and nice outfit..

go the Tierra, great stuff!

not only do you like the bream, but it looks like the bream like you ;)
welcome to the forum Prawno
Macca

prawno
Expert
Expert

Post by prawno » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:24 am

Yeah I love the tierra its a great reel and has reeled plenty of bream in for me. I no longer use a raider though I'm now using a wilson live fibre texallium light spin 2-4kg which is a bit better then the raider!

Buff
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Buff » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Been hiding in the background for awhile and decided I best come out of the shadows and introduce myself.

A few of the South Oz boys will most likely know me from another SA forum and know I'm a lure tragic. howdy

Have been lure fishing Only (No stinking bait here nope ) for over two years now and soon I became addicted to SP's and HB's and the wallet hasn't been the same since crazysmilie

Most (ok all) of my efforts have been directed toward the hunt for those sneaky, frustrating bream, with the hope of hitting that magical 50cm mark before the lure Gods call me to there happy hunting ground :).

With this in mind I have added a Hobie Kayak to my arsenal to let me at those harder to reach and less fished spots here in SA and this has helped me to get closer to the magic 50 with my PB now standing at 47cm (tip to tail) droolsmilie

Me on the water

Cruising the mangroves

So hopefully I'll stop just drooling at the lures you guys and girls put up and will be able to have some (hopefully interesting) input thumbsupsmilie

Regards Buff
aka: Rob

Lazzylure
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Lazzylure » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:57 am

Good to see ya Buff thumbsupsmilie

'Lazy' howdy

IdahoFishing
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by IdahoFishing » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:58 am

Its sure is alot of fun to see different types of lures and fish caught from other members of this board.
Anyway Hi my names Doug Im 44 years young and I live in Mtn Home, a small town here in the great state of Idaho in the USA.
Im married and lucky enough to have a wife that loves to fish as much as I do ( She just doesnt think I need as many lures as I would like to buy - because yes I to am a lure-a-holic) I have two kids 4 and 8. I own an auto salvage yard and have fun doing that...
I also love to jump into my Jeep and do a little rock crawling now and then (sometimes just to get to the good fishing spots). Over here I fish for mostly anything that bites but lately Ive been fishing for Walleye, Stugeon, Bluegill, smallmouth and largemouth bass..... Anyway thats enough of that LETS HAVE SOME FUN FISHING!!!!!!!

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:03 am

Welcome on board Doug, its great to see a cross section of the WIDER angling community joining in, tell all you buddies about us and they can share in the addiction !
Cheers HR howdy

Chop
Expert
Expert

Post by Chop » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:36 am

Welcome and hello Doug!
I'm jealous of your access to 4wd tracks over there, i have a suzuki sierra or samurai as you know them over there and all of the tracks locally have been shut down by the fun police! Its getting to the point that having a 4wd is pointless. Got any pics of your jeep?
Mines in here viewtopic.php?t=156

Chop

IdahoFishing
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by IdahoFishing » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:22 am

Hi Chop great lookin Sierra, I have never seen one of those, only Sammys as we call em here.. There are still quit a few places to wheel here but like you say the Fun police are trying their hardest to shut those down..... Heres a shot of my Jeep down by a place called the Rubicon in California. We go there about once a year (my wife is from there) to visit and do some Jeepin.....

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”