WELCOME TO THE FORUM PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:33 pm

chaCHING !!! lol

tis great to have like minded addicts with basic typing skills onboard ! howdy

Lazzylure
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Lazzylure » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:20 am

G'day Lure Nutters droolsmilie

Most of you already know me as I recognise most of the names on here.

Steve, aka Lazzylure. It was ment to be spelt Lazylure when I first joined fishing forums but a typo error oopssmilie crazysmilie so I've just stuck with it.

I love lure fishing, infact now I don't even touch bait thubsdown I enjoy the challenge of deceiving a fish on a lure its great fun. I heard about this site from 'Chucky' so I though 'why not join another forum' thumbsupsmilie so far its great thumbsupsmilie .

I enjoy Bream fishing and I'm Ranger's team mate for the Bream Classics thumbsupsmilie .I'm a member of the ABT (would love to make it to the AFC one day sleepsmilie ) and like Ranger I also help out with the SABT thumbsupsmilie . I also enjoy lure fishing on the fresh water too. Had my first go this year and got my first Callop on a lure, in fact my first Callop ever.

look forward to some good posting thumbsupsmilie

Hmmm Lures droolsmilie

Steve howdy

HOTRODS

Post by HOTRODS » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:00 am

bout time you showed up Steve...

Great to have you on board buddy...

(add 10 brownie point to chucks pile for the reccommedation!)

Station49
Guru
Guru

Post by Station49 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:10 am

just realised i never did this...!!

Station49 here; aka Macca or Alex... (youll find me lurking on a few differant sites)

Only really got into fishing in the last few years, with the last 18-24 months seeing me getting serious about decent gear and fishing with artificials, this has also seen the demise of my once healthy bank account. I know absoloutely nothing (well close to nothing) about surf or boat fishing, but spend a lot of time chasing bream, trout and redfin landbased.

I dont seem to get out fishing a lot though due to work keeping me extremely busy (especially over summer) and the GF. Speaking of work i am an Operations Officer with the Coutnry Fire Service, currently working with the "State Air Desk", so most days i get to play with bombers and radios.... not a bad job really, but doesnt leave much free time! I also vollunteer as a firefighter in Coromandel Valley.

No other real hobbies or pasttimes... not enough time in the day for that!
Macca

mRVA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by mRVA » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:24 am

Hi,
my name is Zeljko and I'm from Croatia. I fish mostly for bass, pike and zander. I'm 36 years old amd work as a traveling salesman for a fishing equipment wholesaler. Hope I can be of some help here, heheh!
Yes Sir, I can Boogie!

Zipman

Post by Zipman » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:09 pm

Hi Zeljko I think it's very interesting for us Aussies to share info about whats going on in Angling from Overseas look forward to your posts mate.

Mark

mRVA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by mRVA » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:58 am

Thanks for bright welcome guys! I was fishing today and just got home (it is 0:58 in Croatia right now!). I will ost some photos tomorow..
Yes Sir, I can Boogie!

1lastcast
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by 1lastcast » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:56 pm

thanks for a great site lads my name is michael and live in sydneys sutho shire . drifted to this site ,cant rember how . I have enjoyed water sports all my life from scuba to surfing, fishing and just plan mucking about on boats. Got the whole wife ,three little girls 10,8,4. dog,turtle ,reptiles,frogs and even morgage thing going on . Most of my fishing is land based or kayak. I am working in research and development for mainly hospital antiseptics and remediation of air con . thanks again for the site you guys make my collection look sane. thumbsupsmilie

prawno
Expert
Expert

Post by prawno » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:26 pm

Well I have already made a couple of posts and havent introduced myself yet so here we go.

My name is Lee AKA prawno, I was born in WA and have lived also in NSW but now reside in SA living with my girlfriend.

I work in the automotive industry in Spare Parts but I know what other industry I would rather be in!!!

I have been lure fishing for about 3-4 years now and now just seem to try and catch anything that will take a lure but mostly focus on bream and have recently been in my first ABT comp in september as a non-boater being boatless but still managed to do pretty well for my first event.

Anyway thats me, there is mroe to me but I dont want to bore you guys to death!!

Here is me....

junior_fisho
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by junior_fisho » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:26 pm

well my names james i have been reading this forum a bit lately when the others have been slow and i thought i should join.
I love bream. in one sentence lol
anyways its a great site mully!! thanks

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”