Less negativity & more lures

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
Chep Buxley
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Less negativity & more lures

Post by Chep Buxley » Thu May 07, 2015 5:39 pm

I like fishing with lures.

I don't like reading about negative stories about people I don't even know. If you have a problem with someone, sort it out privately.

Just a suggestion........

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Less negativity & more lures

Post by vince. » Thu May 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Chep Buxley wrote:I like fishing with lures.
I think a lot of others do as well thumbsupsmilie
Chep Buxley wrote:I don't like reading about negative stories about people I don't even know.
As you seem to have completely missed the point, just a suggestion Chep, don`t read what you don`t enjoy. Just because you don`t know these people, doesn`t mean it doesn`t matter to others. If it doesn`t concern you, why get concerned. Just look at what you do enjoy.
Chep Buxley wrote: If you have a problem with someone, sort it out privately.
Why didn`t you do the same, why are you entitled to your opinion but don`t agree with others offering theirs
Regards.....Vince.

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Thu May 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Chep, please don`t get me wrong. You are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else. No one gets banned for speaking their minds. Highly encouraged in fact.

But after five posts in six years, I would have thought you really had very little interest in lure collecting, or more specifically, lure collecting sites & the opinions offered. If you think that everyone is a good mate in the collecting family, maybe you should have taken more time to look at the real facts. This site was supposed to be about information on lures, if the real facts have to be hidden for the benefit of people like you, who pay little attention, then what`s the point.
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri May 08, 2015 9:55 am

Vince ..... Great come back..... Yes , why didn't Chep do what he preaches.... " do it privately " .

Chep ,

A lot of the truth on this forum is positive , and feel-good stuff. Probably 95% of it.

But the truth also needs to make people feel negative , used and up set for being mislead previously.

Don't get angry with the people who do their best to set the record straight...... Direct your anger and frustration to those who mislead and lied in the first place.

The "truth " will help..... And Hurt..... But only hurts after lies were believed !

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

zaneswan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by zaneswan » Fri May 08, 2015 10:39 am

Good points Vince and Rob...

I'd also like to remind people (and myself constantly) not to read too much into things or the opinions of others...

Sometimes what people are trying to say in an post and how it is read and precieved by others can be two completely diffrent things and 99 times out of 100 there is no hurtful intention.

Less crap, more fishing, more collecting and more enjoying pictures of other peoples treasures and stories.

Keep up the good work fellas.

Cheers
Zane

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”