The Wonderful World of Facebook

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie

Re: The Wonderful World of Facebook

Post by jimmymate » Sun May 10, 2015 8:03 am

Now does anyone know how to get permanent marker off a lure. lol crazysmilie ???

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Sun May 10, 2015 9:03 am

jimmymate wrote:Now does anyone know how to get permanent marker off a lure. lol crazysmilie ???
PAINT STRIPPER Jimmy FFS lol lol lol

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Sun May 10, 2015 9:11 am

vince. wrote:Fiz, of the hundreds of John Bennett lures you have & I know you only dealt with John before anyone else was involved in his business & before anyone else know who he was, how many have a circle on the bib.

I know this maybe taken as one of those negative posts, but hopefully I am not the only one who thinks a simple fact like this has some importance.
Without pulling them out of the toy box and doing a close examination I'd say at least half old mate if not more.

PS: Jimmy, you're an idiot thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie and will fit in well with the other idiots that inhabit this site.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sun May 10, 2015 9:56 am

Fizza. wrote:
vince. wrote:Fiz, of the hundreds of John Bennett lures you have & I know you only dealt with John before anyone else was involved in his business & before anyone else know who he was, how many have a circle on the bib.

I know this maybe taken as one of those negative posts, but hopefully I am not the only one who thinks a simple fact like this has some importance.
Without pulling them out of the toy box and doing a close examination I'd say at least half old mate if not more.

PS: Jimmy, you're an idiot thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie and will fit in well with the other idiots that inhabit this site.
Jimmy,
I have to agree with Fizz ..... Your an idiot , but a funny one... lol

That is the funniest thing on this site for a long time..... Love it... lol

RDR.... 86 out
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”