Lets Talk Tempters

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
Post Reply
Lefty.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Lets Talk Tempters

Post by Lefty. » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Ok so Rmg Tempters cant find many pics but, does anyone know the difference between a Tempter1 and whatever others are Tempter or Tempter 2???? ??? ???

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Lets Talk Tempters

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri May 01, 2015 8:21 am

jgoods10 wrote:Ok so Rmg Tempters cant find many pics but, does anyone know the difference between a Tempter1 and whatever others are Tempter or Tempter 2???? ??? ???
Jas ,

It's one of those rare times that size really does count..... lol lol

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Lefty.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Lets Talk Tempters

Post by Lefty. » Fri May 01, 2015 11:58 pm

So if I have a Tempter 1 then I have a big one lol... woohoo

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Lets Talk Tempters

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Mon May 04, 2015 10:16 am

jgoods10 wrote:So if I have a Tempter 1 then I have a big one lol... woohoo
Jas ,

Some may agree , but I hope I never see it. I will be happy to just take your word on it. lol

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Lefty.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Lets Talk Tempters

Post by Lefty. » Wed May 13, 2015 9:10 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:
jgoods10 wrote:So if I have a Tempter 1 then I have a big one lol... woohoo
Jas ,

Some may agree , but I hope I never see it. I will be happy to just take your word on it. lol

RDR
Well Rob you better close your eyes because I got a Big one and I'm showing everyone...
20150513_185410_resized.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:46 am

Re: Lets Talk Tempters

Post by ocd1688 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:18 pm

droolsmilie droolsmilie

I see it has gone to a good home clapclap clapclap

Albert

User avatar
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Lets Talk Tempters

Post by vince. » Thu May 14, 2015 2:11 pm

ocd1688 wrote:droolsmilie droolsmilie

I see it has gone to a good home clapclap clapclap

Albert
Gus, you weren`t saying that after eBay's new bidding setup got the better of you. lol lol lol

You are right though, it did go to a good home. thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

I just hope one day when I grow up, I can get a big one like Jas lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Post Reply

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”