Crash Diving Options

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Crash Diving Options

Post by Fizza. » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:23 pm

vince. wrote:Fiz, I`m still using that 10 lb mono you gave me. Even got Snork down to 10 lb, but he won`t give up his Braid.(Brains & Monuments I`m afraid). lol lol

Can`t lie though, still got some 20lb Braid on a couple of reels, because as we read somewhere a while back, if you are fishing for Barra, the rod is only a means of delivery for the lure, nothing else crazysmilie crazysmilie lol lol
lol lol lol I got down to 4lb many yrs ago fishing the Murray below the wall at Yarrawonga, that was great fun and probably the only time a cod has put up a decent fight.

I witness a bloke fishing in an ANSA comp at Mulwala back in the early 90's land a 42lber on 6lb which was great to watch.

I'm actually surprised you still resign yourself to the fact that you spawned Snork lol lol lol That surely must be a huge burden for you to carry all these years thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Fizza. wrote:I'm actually surprised you still resign yourself to the fact that you spawned Snork That surely must be a huge burden for you to carry all these years
You are right there mate. It`s not been an easy road to follow -duh -duh

I`ve done all I could smckin crazysmilie , but you`ve met his mother, so in all honesty, we really can`t expect any more from him lol lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:46 pm

vince. wrote:
Fizza. wrote:I'm actually surprised you still resign yourself to the fact that you spawned Snork That surely must be a huge burden for you to carry all these years
You are right there mate. It`s not been an easy road to follow -duh -duh

I`ve done all I could smckin crazysmilie , but you`ve met his mother, so in all honesty, we really can`t expect any more from him lol lol lol
-hmmthink Unfortunately mate you were behind the 8 ball to begin with -bangdesk

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Fizza. wrote:Unfortunately mate you were behind the 8 ball to begin with
Unfortunately, sad but true -duh -duh

It appears that Snork is a true example of the old saying, " you can`t polish a turd" lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:59 pm

vince. wrote:
Fizza. wrote:Unfortunately mate you were behind the 8 ball to begin with
Unfortunately, sad but true -duh -duh

It appears that Snork is a true example of the old saying, " you can`t polish a turd" lol lol
I had to endure a day with him on the river -duh hhyp -crazy angaa

No wonder you kicked him out of home aged 6 lol lol

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”