Crash Diving Options

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Crash Diving Options

Post by jimmymate » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Snapping snagged lures???

Must go hard on em lol?

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:33 pm

jimmymate wrote:Snapping snagged lures???

Must go hard on em lol?
Snapping the line Jimmy. smckin smckin smckin

He doesn't have the patience to use a lure retriever as it cuts into fishing time crazysmilie lol crazysmilie

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Fizza. wrote:He doesn't have the patience to use a lure retriever as it cuts into fishing time
Jimmy, don`t believe a word this idiot tells you. I`ve seen him snap off more lures than some people own, just because he doesn`t own a lure retriever or want to waste the time to be bothered over a f`n lure. Not a bad idea when you are snapping BOB`S off, but when you are Cod fishing with 9lb mono & get a snag with an unusual lure you have just had the privilege to meet, it can be a bit off putting.

Fishermen & collectors, two different things. Fiz reckons he`s not a collector, but having more lures than you could possibly imagine, doesn`t make him a collector. At the very least, he`s a hoarder lol & most certainly an idiot. thumbsupsmilie
Regards.....Vince.

jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jimmymate » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:35 pm

9lb mono for cod. smckin smckin smckin I know blokes who fish heavier for redfin. lol

I'm not sure who's telling porky pies about who with you blokes. crazysmilie lol

I usually try my best to retrieve them however I have been also known to bust them off with a few expletives when I'm just having one of those days. It's always me who seems to loose the most lures on a fishing trip. I say "you have to risk it for the biscuit"

I wonder if any of the lost soldiers I have found floating in blackwaters or up against snags were any of yours Fitz or Vince ??? lol

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Jim, trust me, I wouldn`t tell a porky lol lol lol

Fiz may skipper the best team ever to fish the waters of Australia, but there`s no doubt that he`s an idiot at the very least.. To confirm this, I`ll give a list of members that also don`t tell porky`s lol

Albert, Rob, Baz, Gav(alias Flicker, Faulky, Sniper), Damo, Mick & the list goes on thumbsupsmilie lol . My wife is very forgiving, but I reckon, if you pushed her, she would even agree as well. lol lol

A great team man, but no regard for lures, as ugly as sin & the personality of a cold sore. That all makes it awfully hard to love him -duh

Seriously though, he did get it through to me that if you want to pay good money for a fishing rod, why not let it do the work it was designed to do. If not, put 30lb braid on & go for your life with a stick. He may be the man from onion, but he has landed more Cod than most(probably all) of the people that write & tell you how to do it. If you are going to let them go, why does it matter if you lose the odd one using light line. If you are catch & release, the fun is only in the chase, why not enjoy it. Apart from all that, he very rarely tries to save a lure & light line makes it easier to move on lol I love it myself, when I`m using his lures yay yay.
Regards.....Vince.

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Eye witness account. All true thumbsupsmilie

The said rod was paired with this thousand dollar reel with 9 lb mono spooled on.
The said mono was then attached to a genuine old Baker.
The said Baker was then chucked into the murky Murray here in Mexico.

Chucked is the key word as the biggest birds nest appeared on the said reel.

Just as well I supposed as he would have snapped the poor Baker off too, heavens forbid -duh

No porkies there Jimmy. lol lol lol

Can't tell you who the idiot is that did all that though because I want to stay on his good side. nahnah nahnah

Albert

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:09 pm

G,day fella,s ,

I should state from the start , that I get absolutely nothing in the way of royalties or renumiration for comments below... In fact they are now the opposition .

The Dr. Evil is the fastest " crash diver " I have ever designed and I would even go as far as to say , the fastest crash diver on the market in Australia ( that I have seen anyway ). Been wrong before , and could be wrong again , but I had a good teacher..... Non other than the Onion man himself.... Fizzette ! lol lol lol

Rdr.... Good luck
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:59 am

shockedsmilie shockedsmilie shockedsmilie bssmilie salutee iidiot assy

6kg & 8kg mono chaps thumbsupsmilie lol lol

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:10 am

And in all fairness to Rob, Vince & Albert, all true I'm afraid clapclap lol crazysmilie lol

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:36 am

Fiz, I`m still using that 10 lb mono you gave me. Even got Snork down to 10 lb, but he won`t give up his Braid.(Brains & Monuments I`m afraid). lol lol

Can`t lie though, still got some 20lb Braid on a couple of reels, because as we read somewhere a while back, if you are fishing for Barra, the rod is only a means of delivery for the lure, nothing else crazysmilie crazysmilie lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”