Rude and aggresive

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Rude and aggresive

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:55 am

Is it "Rude & Aggressive " when you correct the lies of others , or is it OK for others to fabricate stories so that they can be seen to be some sort of authority on all things lures and lure makers ?

Well ..... I,m going to be Rude & aggressive....

According to Mr: Warren Know-all-son , who regularly B*llsh*ts on another lure forum...... I made a 180mm Scorpion. In fact apparently I moulded it with Lively Lures in the 90,s.

What a load of CR%P !!!

This bloke is just a piece of SH#T..... he has told more lies in the past 12 months on that forum than you could imagine. The way that him and others have mislead the readers with their B@LLSH&T , is un measurable. Yet they never get questioned.

If you think that I will be worried or bluffed by your threats of legal action mr Nicholson , think again and bring it on. You and your lies will be exposed for the fake you are.

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

User avatar
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by vince. » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:33 am

Rob, you may or may not be rude & aggressive, but you are certainly a good judge of character. Unfortunately, you speak the truth & that is something that the forum collectors seem to want to avoid.

The very same piece of s**t, rang my house, lied to Dianne & then rang my mate & unloaded his schoolboy threats on him. If he or anyone thinks that I pulled my posts on account of some ridiculous threats of legal action by a pathetic big-noter, then you would be incorrect. Facts are facts & any legal team who wish to argue against them would have to be as big a lot of fools as the man who hired them.
Rellik-doc-rob wrote: Yet they never get questioned


This is the reason I no longer have any interest in this forum or any others. Spineless fence-sitting, two faced lure collectors who would sell their soul, stab their mates in the back & all for a lure, no longer have a place in my life. Far too many sit in the background with their opinions formed quiet often on bullshit, say nothing, but then condemn those that do.

Sorry to hijack your thread Rob, but I think it is all connected anyway.
Regards.....Vince.

User avatar
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by vince. » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Rob, if you are sitting around waiting for a reply, you will get none. In case you don`t know, we are very naughty & not the flavour of the month. lol lol

Two reasons, first one, anyone who hasn`t posted in 2 years, has been auto pruned. Thus eliminating the member concerned. Second reason is the apparent lack of gonads & integrity in the lure collecting world. All the numb nuts concerned, for some reason, wish to give the impression of harmony only to maintain the status quo, which suits their agenda & threatened egos. -duh -duh
Regards.....Vince.

jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by jimmymate » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Vince I'm not sure who you are expecting to reply to this topic ??? 

It seems quite obvious to me (maybe a fence sitter due to my lack of contribution) that a great majority of collectors are put off by the politics of "he say she say". 

I have never met Rob Gaden, or even spoken to him except via pm's but I will put my hand up and say I have great respect for how he strongly defends his beliefs. To me though, I couldn't care less if he has, or has not had Ill dealings with other makers and collectors. I don't purchase any lures with the intention of flogging them at a later date for a profit and I think you will find that a lot of other collectors feel the same. I purchase them to fish and some to gather dust because I like looking at them. I simply collect certain makers lures purely because I love their work.

I do understand that to some collectors the so called "truth" is important, probably those who want their lures to rise in value and I respect that. If somebody wants to get to the bottom of something it isn't hard to contact to relevant parties, hear their side and make an inform judgement, be it right or wrong. Those that don't take Robs side, I would doubt collect his lures and any bad mouthing wouldn't devalue his lures because those that love his work will still demand it. 

Anyway I am typing this on a smart phone and have had a few bourbons so i may wake up in the morning and regret my poor structuring of this post however if I never post now, I'll just end up fence sitting. nahnah

User avatar
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by vince. » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:40 pm

clapclap clapclap Well done Jimmy, I`d had a few beers when I posted my last post & might regret it in the morning as well.

Your right of course, to those it doesn`t matter, it doesn`t matter. I am now one of those. thumbsupsmilie

Rob`s post however, should not be dismissed so casually. To some their reputation matters to them, even if it doesn`t to you or I.
Regards.....Vince.

jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by jimmymate » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Totally agree Vince. thumbsupsmilie

I was not having a dig at Rob, or anyone else for that matter. I think it great when someone stands up and defends themself. My post was more a response to your post. To clear it up if there was any confusion, I was trying to say that I believe many don't post on this, or the other forum because they are not interested in the politics/ backgrounds, and are happy lurking around in the background. I do it because I have a love for fishing lures and it's my only real way of keeping up new makers, models and new ventures.

To Rob and anyone else, keep stating the facts and truth. Some may chose to believe you and some wont. Some care, and some don't. Some will never change opinions even if facts and truth smack them in the face.

Jimmy

User avatar
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by vince. » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Jimmy, I don't know if it's the beer & the bourbons talking, but you talk a lot of good sense.

I've pulled the pin on all the politics & gone back to the position you are in now. I was happy to be like that until I got involved in this forum shit some years back. Met a few top blokes on the way, but had enough now.

My problem is, both Rob Gaden & Keith Baker are both good mates & I have trouble keeping my big mouth shut when they need some support. Hopefully this will be my last post. howdy
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Onion

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by Fizza. » Sun May 10, 2015 2:59 pm

vince. wrote:Jimmy, I don't know if it's the beer & the bourbons talking, but I have trouble keeping my big mouth shut
lol lol lol Don't blame the p*ss you idiot!!! crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

-duh -duh -duh You have the same problem drunk or sober lol lol lol

User avatar
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by vince. » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:16 pm

jimmymate wrote: I don't purchase any lures with the intention of flogging them at a later date for a profit and I think you will find that a lot of other collectors feel the same. I purchase them to fish and some to gather dust because I like looking at them. I simply collect certain makers lures purely because I love their work.

I do understand that to some collectors the so called "truth" is important, probably those who want their lures to rise in value and I respect that. 
Jimmy I`ve been reading through some old threads & when I read this I realised that I had missed your two brilliant points. At the time I had the arrogance to think that there were very few who had the insight to see this & I missed the point completely. I hope you will pardon my arrogance.

Because I had my head so far up my own bum that I didn`t see it, you were saying just what I have said on many occasions, but in a different manner. I have always been of the opinion that to those who the truth matters, it should matter that it`s true. To those that don`t, just enjoy the lures. thumbsupsmilie Manipulating opinion to increase value through deceit is what I strongly object to, not the investment in lures.
Fizza. wrote:
vince. wrote:Jimmy, I don't know if it's the beer & the bourbons talking, but I have trouble keeping my big mouth shut
lol lol lol Don't blame the p*ss you idiot!!! crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

-duh -duh -duh You have the same problem drunk or sober lol lol lol
Fiz, guilty, just like a couple of mates of mine. lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Rude and aggresive

Post by jimmymate » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:36 pm

All good Vince. It is funny when you go back and re read post you pick up on things you may have missed. Its also amazing how in a relatively short amount of time things change.

I have not changed my stance on buying lures because i like them and i really couldnt care if they increase or decrease in value, however i did state that i believed most collectors are of the same view. Well in the short amount of time this site was offline I have learnt that this is probably very far from the truth.

To touch on your point about the manipulation of the truth and to increase value lure through deceit is something I didnt understand through my own naivety

I didnt, and still dont know many collectors personally and not being on facebook or ever being in the background of forum pm communities has probably sheltered me from the big wide world of collecting.

Recently i have been checking out fb on a friends account and i cant believe the crap that gets spun on there by many so called lure educated people. The sniping, back stabbing and the prices they suggest certain lures are worth or not worth to suit their own interest is outright laughable.

I have also become good mates someone who i rate as a great lure maker and more importantly a rippin bloke and the crap that he has to deal with at times and the stories i hear make my blood boil. I can only imagine what this would do to me if i was lure maker.

I probably dismissed the importants of the truth purely because I believed it didnt have any impact on what i purchased lure wise but its much more important than that when looked at from the person or persons the untruths and lies are directed at.

Once again im typing this on a bloody mobile phone with a screen about as big as a deck of cards. I have no idea where i am going with this post so i may add and edit after i post it and have a break. My head is now spinning. -duh

Post Reply

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”