Look out Albert

Talk About Anything, but Please Remember the Rules.
Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Re: Look out Albert

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:10 pm

I must apologise for missing one of the actors in the play....

4. Had many roles in the past , mostly playing " dwarfs " or characters of small stature and intelligence.

Most memorable role was when he played the town fool at a party/gathering a few years ago in the presence of both 1 and 3 to release a special deception set.

Mr. Deception himself was there , and the dwarf proceeded to tell him how he could make better lures. Hello ! Mr. Deception had been a reasonably successful lure maker for quite a while , I don't think he needed the dwarfs help.

Of course as time goes by , the dwarf is now a "lure-maker " himself. Oh yeh........ Rushed off his feet with sales at the last expo. Made enough to buy 4 hamburgers this year. But as he says , he likes to know his customers on a personal level. Well that's good "dwarf " because it's easy to know half a dozen people on a personal level. Even for a fool like you !
RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

zaneswan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by zaneswan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Don't take it to heart Albert. We all know you are well and truly above that rubbish!

Personally I think the scampis you had listed are beautiful lures and the asking price reasonable - the only reason I didn't buy them is because I couldn't afford them and you know why!

This is great forum mate and I hope you and the other guys that help to keep its presence keep up the good work.

Cheers
Zane

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:41 pm

ocd1688 wrote:ok Vince lets have a look at what was said

This is in response to the relatively new member asking for help thumbsupsmilie

"Bm37, why didn't you ask the seller, he could of helped plenty!
Rob and Alistair have tried to the best of knowledge they have and even enlightened me somewhat.
Hope you find whatever you are seeking"

First sentence-----you think Vince, that he is saying that I know censored all and won't be able to help ???

Second sentence--yes Alistir did try -duh Did you see anywhere in this comedy that Rob helped with answer to the Bm37's question ??? I didn't. But it is fantastic that Tony was "somewhat enlightened", even though he has done censored all to answer the question himself. Might be that is why he said what he said in the first sentence because he had "somewhat" added to his considerable knowledge of this maker's lures lol lol lol lol

Third sentence he asked what Bm37 was after, "some answers to his first question" would have been good yay yay .

So what was your take ??? Vince

Albert
Gus, my response is Yes to the first, second & third. thumbsupsmilie

Somewhat enlightened, lol lol Almost Buddha like lol lol

A sad man trying to get some sort of importance out belittling someone with a perfectly legitimate question. Leg humping people he thinks are of importance (& in this case, that`s not so), to try to gain notoriety at the expense of others really doesn`t show off a good character. Fortunately everyone knows this by now & treat him accordingly crazysmilie crazysmilie
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Vince..... My dear idiot mate ,

True believers and followers of Buddha , want and ask for almost nothing except love and well being.

They would never ask or want for notoriety or importance.

As for the " xxxxx" being enlightened...... Yeh..... To the power of one very dull candle on a wet night in gale force wind conditions !

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ocd1688 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm

zaneswan wrote:Don't take it to heart Albert. We all know you are well and truly above that rubbish!

Personally I think the scampis you had listed are beautiful lures and the asking price reasonable - the only reason I didn't buy them is because I couldn't afford them and you know why!

This is great forum mate and I hope you and the other guys that help to keep its presence keep up the good work.

Cheers
Zane
Hi Zane

it is all cool thumbsupsmilie

I was trying to collect a set of this beautiful lures for quite a few years, and they are beautiful lures.
These will probably end up "gone"
I did ask for help too when I was chasing the Cherax and got nowhere crazysmilie
But a mate give me the Cherabin, which I have somewhere.
Might take a group pic when I can find it -duh
BTW that Scampi is old. thumbsupsmilie
IMG_5070.JPG
and here she is with a NEW one
IMG_5072.JPG
Albert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zaneswan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by zaneswan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Don't they look great!

You can see the difference in the bibs in the old and new. Hope for your sake mate they don't end up "gone"! -duh

Cheers
Zane

froggy06
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by froggy06 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:30 am

Funny thing about this whole scampi gate , everyone and anyone was told of the origin of my " one off set " when I first advertised them for sale over 6 months prior to Albert taking possession , I had heaps of interest , even the " big hitters " of the lure collecting world enquired , but still found it worth while of asking the question once again on the open forum , so where does the problem arise ? Pretty easy to work it out as you have all pointed out above. For bm37 to ask a simple and and logic question from a new member regarding the numbers of scampis made is justified , how are you meant to learn , and then to be shut down is a true indication of the quality of the site and it's members , then to gloat about having 4000 members , then to ask why only limited numbers contribute ? We all know why , salutee

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:50 am

Froggy, unfortunately, maintaining the pretence that the lure collecting community is one big happy family who are all concerned about their fellow collectors, doesn't make it so. In fact, that idea couldn't be further from the truth.
Regards.....Vince.

zaneswan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by zaneswan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:58 am

Well said Froggy. I'm only new to lure collecting and do it more so out of enjoyment than anything else. It is hard to believe who to listen to when receiving advice but the advice you can get off a few of the experienced members on Lure and More who are genuinely passionate about your hobby far outweighs some of the rubbish that goes on, on other forums!

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:20 pm

ocd1688 wrote:just a thought Vince.

Can you set this segment to open to all so that the readers of this dying forum can read why forum like this are dying ???

Albert
Sorry Gus, it`s taken a while, but finally done. thumbsupsmilie
Regards.....Vince.

Return to “LURE AND MORE - GENERAL CHAT”