Big fella

Gidgee Lures
SkyeWarrior
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Re: Big fella

Post by SkyeWarrior » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:56 am

Looks mighty nice Mully. Hurry up with the video!
Today's the day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean and we are getting out of here!!!

brolly
Guru
Guru

Post by brolly » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:37 am

Believe me guys these "Big Fellas" have an impressive action.I swam one of mine in Pindari Dam back in April and couldn't believe the Cod weren't crawling all over it.Deffiantly one of the best actions i've seen on a big Cod lure and extremely well finished,a real credit to Tom from Gidgee Lures. Mike.

bdowdy
Expert
Expert

Post by bdowdy » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:09 pm

just had tom drop some lures off to me...really nice looking lures and paintwork...great job tom clapclap thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie now to catch some cod... yay ..thanks heaps...tom..till the cod suface trip howdy

theduke
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by theduke » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback on the Big Fella thumbsupsmilie Hope the Big Fella performs well for the camera. He now has a slightly smaller brother called the Wilbarra Chunky, Dowdy is now the owner of one of these guys and attached is a pic of a nice Glenlyon Dam Cod caught on Sunday by my father in law on the new Wilbarra Chunky in Purple with a black strip droolsmilie thumbsupsmilie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gidgee

bdowdy
Expert
Expert

Post by bdowdy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:22 am

tom the photos and looking at the lure says it all mate....great lure and they catch fish..well done clapclap thumbsupsmilie

Return to “Gidgee Lures”