Gidgee Lures

Gidgee Lures
two-bob

Gidgee Lures

Post by two-bob » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Show us your Gidgee's thumbsupsmilie

I only have a few at the moment but will be changing that.
Gidgee 1.JPG
I did have this special new one sent down to try out. Based on the Ripple it is the Ripple crank and depending on you rod angle it swims just under causing a surface "ripple" or up to 15cm deep with a great wriggle. Looks nice in the nud too

Great finish. Notice the hook reflection in the lure.
Ripple Crank2.JPG
Ripple Crank1.JPG
Ripple Crank Nude.JPG
There will be a pic with a Bass attached to this lure by the weekends end I expect yay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

two-bob

Re: Gidgee Lures

Post by two-bob » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:38 am

Dave, the nude is not so pretty now. 5 Mins after I took the pic it got hung up in a tree on the other side of the river and stuck fast. After much pulling and shaking I was about to disrobe (As I could not loose the bloody thing before catching a fish) I gave it one last pull expecting the line to snap and it flew out of the branch at speed and straight across to a nice hard rock -duh

I gave it another couple of coats to cover the damage and seal the timber but it has a couple of big bruisers to show for it. Definately a fishng lure now, which is what it was anyway but sad to see such a nice finish blemished.

PS, can you move this to the Aussie lure forum as I posted it in the USA one by mistake.

lure crazy
Guru
Guru

Re: Gidgee Lures

Post by lure crazy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:48 pm

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Thats what happens man! at least you gave it a crack, Thats why I cant collect lures. I cant resist using them. thumbsupsmilie
Beginner or pro, doesent matter how good you are, fishings a gambling game. Put your lure in the right place at the right time and it will get smashed!
Image "CLICK THE BANNER FOR THE NEW WEBSITE"

Return to “Gidgee Lures”