Hump Back Lure's

Humpback Lures
heinzy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Hump Back Lure's

Post by heinzy » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:38 am

Hi Tony,

Theres not too many of your Humpies that I dont have. every time I get back to home town Bendigo I drop in to Hendersons --you know its a bit like a kid in a lolly shop --and I keep buying them.
The reason why is --they work and work well. The bigger size suits trolling because they dont cast well -- they want to lie on their backs and sometimes just refuse to roll over and swim but the smaller size doesnt seem to have this problem.

On their day they are the best --nothing will outfish them. Among my favourites are the big black and pink in clean water which has accounted for many many metre plus cod, but the cod pattern is very good when the water is a little cloudy. The smaller size are great on yellas -- normally you dont go far without getting results casting these around the snags where colours doesnt seem to matter much.

Humpies dont only look great --where they have a great ability to catch fishermen at a moderate and fair price -- but once in the water they swim beautifully, buck the snags well, and have a brilliant fishcatching ability posessed only by a few.

sincerely

Heinzy

quinny80
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by quinny80 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:51 am

Hi Heinzy,
Im Tony Quinn's son and was very interested when i stumbled across this forum. I will get dad set up on here so you guys to chat to him yourselves but in the mean time just wanted to pass a couple of things on for him. The issue casting the big lures has now been corrected and the big guys cast just as well as the smaller ones now. Also the 110ml has been back in production for a little while now and should be available at your favourite tackle store. If however any of the readers on this forum dont live in an area where there tackle store stocks humpback or you are after something in particular and can't find please feel free to contact Tony as per the information on his lure cards. Ive been trying to upload a few photo's of the new 110ml as they have a bigger bib set up and are a very impressive looking lure. At this stage i havent gotten the photo's to work but bare with me and ill have them up shortly. There is also a bigger lure in production but i wont say too much about it this stage, ill let dad fill you all in when i get him on here.
Cheers to all that have commented on this forum is great to see so much positive feed back.
Cheers for now
Zeke Quinn

quinny80
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by quinny80 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Here is a pic of the new 110ml cow pattern for you boys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brown_buck
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by brown_buck » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Love the Humpbacks!

Return to “Humpback Lures”