Aussie models

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Aussie models

Post by fishaholiclures » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Guys, heres the models of Bass/Salt Assassin available in Australia (at least by the 'official' importer.)
Bass & Salt Assassin models.jpg
SA Split Tail Shad.JPG
I have a great affection for these lures. They are tougher than many others and will stay together after many fish bites.
I have caught many 'firsts' while helping the Importer test fish the various model and colours before they joined his line up.

Brad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Aussie models

Post by Mully » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 pm

again love the turbo tails another awesome spinnerbait trailer have you got a colour chart and get ya mate on board we have plenty of tradie spots available all for free yay

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Re: Aussie models

Post by fishaholiclures » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Paul,
He will ONLY sell to retail outlets, sorry mate. He has worked long and hard to build a network of independant stores that sell his stuff. After a couple of kicks in the ass fron the 'BIG' chain outfits, he prefers the smaller stores with REAL customer service.
turbo colours.JPG
Heres the colours in the Turbo's, but I wouldn't recommend them for trailers unless you want the buggers to sink REAL quick. The tails are heavy due to the dense material and the amount of salt and attractant (craw oil and pig lard) incorporated in them.

Brad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Return to “Bass Assassins/Salt Assassins”