A few more Porky`s

Porkys Lures
lure crazy
Guru
Guru

Re: A few more Porky`s

Post by lure crazy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Can I have some of your unwanted lures! I dont have any! yay yay
Beginner or pro, doesent matter how good you are, fishings a gambling game. Put your lure in the right place at the right time and it will get smashed!
Image "CLICK THE BANNER FOR THE NEW WEBSITE"

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 pm

nice collection of porky's vince clapclap clapclap

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 pm

I'll help you out Vince

Porky's are lures 740 (Small), 814 (medium) and 834 (Large) in my book which details all you need to know about action, depth etc.....

lol lol lol pokeystix pokeystix maddd maddd

theduke
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by theduke » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Was Given this Timber Porkys overall lenght 70mm have not seen many timber ones about so I thought I would put it up for show and tell and would like any comments. droolsmilie

Also picked up many years back now a Porkys Surface Lure 83mm Plastic from Trevor McFeeter's Store in Tenterfield when he was in business. I have not seen many of these and would be interested to know how many may have been made ??? ??? The original lexon bib has been cut away to allow for the allum front to be screwed on. droolsmilie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gidgee

two-bob

Post by two-bob » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:55 pm

They must be Ok because theres one on a display stand at the Inverell shop that has all the "Pindari" 1 lure comp winners on it.

I must say though, theres a couple of very ordinary (butt ugly comes to mind) which have been winners as well so maybe Cod and yellas aint the best judge of lure making lol

fridge
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by fridge » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:30 am

two-bob wrote:They must be Ok because theres one on a display stand at the Inverell shop that has all the "Pindari" 1 lure comp winners on it.

I must say though, theres a couple of very ordinary (butt ugly comes to mind) which have been winners as well so maybe Cod and yellas aint the best judge of lure making lol
He has a Barra lure aswell, extended version of the Porky, 3 hooks , 120mm. Awoonga Dam, 90cm, caught a few over a metre aswell.

fridge
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by fridge » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 pm

photo did not upload, was to big, will post at a later date

fridge
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by fridge » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Photo of barra attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Porkys Lures”