A few more Porky`s

Porkys Lures
Vince

A few more Porky`s

Post by Vince » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:23 am

I have a bit of a fascination for Porky`s
There`s not a lot of pics so I thought I`d put up a few more.

IMG_2283.JPG
IMG_2284.JPG
IMG_2285.JPG
IMG_2286.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fizza

Re: A few more Porky`s

Post by Fizza » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:01 pm

They're bloody great lures, very unique clapclap clapclap Keep digging secret squirrel yay yay yay

Only got one which I'm thinking of swimming thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

bass_n_b.o.b

Post by bass_n_b.o.b » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 pm

NICE LURES THEM vince.......... thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

Vince

Post by Vince » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Fizza wrote:Only got one which I'm thinking of swimming
Fizza.
What shape have you got that you are not going to swim if it`s timber lol lol lol

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Vince awesome collection you have mate very envious of your collections droolsmilie they really do have a unique shape dont they love em thumbsupsmilie

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Vince,
Mine's just a plastic corrugated frog although un-named nothing special. thumbsupsmilie

lure crazy
Guru
Guru

Post by lure crazy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 pm

How's the action on those lures vince? thumbsupsmilie
Beginner or pro, doesent matter how good you are, fishings a gambling game. Put your lure in the right place at the right time and it will get smashed!
Image "CLICK THE BANNER FOR THE NEW WEBSITE"

Vince

Post by Vince » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Heath.

I haven`t had the guts to risk em,haven`t even tried them in the pool.
Wazza said in another post that they had "a good action & worked well on Cod & Yella`s particularly in rivers."

Vince.

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

For this site to be beneficial to others all lures posted should come with a detailed explanation of how they swim.

Pictures are fine but they do not educate those who aren’t fortunate enough to be in possession of old Australian masterpieces..

With a forthcoming trip to ideal waters fast approaching, I feel this would be the perfect opportunity for all these lures to intermingle for some serious testing.

Therefore gentlemen, please bring along all your old lures for the benefit of the majority.

Vince

Post by Vince » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Fizza.
I` don`t think I can bluff you with anything -duh .Dave`s easy,you just mention his Merlins & he folds but I don`t think there is anything you wouldn`t throw at the biggest snag in the river lol lol lol
Maybe some of your super rare Rapalas but you`ve probably got a dozen of those too( in each colour). lol lol lol lol

Return to “Porkys Lures”