Peter Pakula

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Peter Pakula

Post by Mully » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:20 pm

I was or should say have been talking with Peter and invited him here, then realised I was stupid enough not to even have a section dedicated to lures for sportfishing big game.
I have invited him to educate me/us in these type of lures as i have never used them before, well i have but a charter bloke set them up for me a long time ago.Peter is a legend in this field so I hope he takes me up on the offer bowsmilie his knowledge is priceless in this field clapclap

Big Catch
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Peter Pakula

Post by Big Catch » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:14 am

Yes Pakula Lures and Teasers would have to some of the best game fishing lures on the market, one of the most popular and well known Pakula lure is the Witch Doctor Teaser, it is made up with a selection of mirrors and when trolled behind your boat when game fishing the mirrors pick up rays from the sun and creates an effect of schools of baitfish on the surface of the water bringing game fish like marlin up to the surface.

Our new boat it much more practical but I do miss our old 6m Trailcraft (Big Catch) which was fully set up for game fishing.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:18 am

Nice boat Lisa ,,peter will be here very soon clapclap

Peter Pakula
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Peter Pakula » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:12 am

Thanks for the intro. It's certainly a great forum layout.

After all these years it is great to see a forum dedicated to lure addiction. I stand up and confess I am an addict who wants NO cure!

I'm sure many of you would be simmilar to me in that using lures is a sport or pastime all on it's own regardless of the fish. Of course it's nice to know that other anglers and indeed the species of fish you target also find the same things appealing once in a while, but even if they didn't I'm sure many would sill be a lure addict anyway.

Ok I'm here and ready to help out any way I can!

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 am

howdy Welcome Peter its a honor to have you on board thanks for being part of the fo bowsmilie rum...

Return to “SPORT FISHING LURES BIG GAME LURES”