My Marz Lure's

Marz Lures
Alurin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: My Marz Lure's

Post by Alurin » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:48 pm

mars jpg #2 is an early lure and not many of those were named, #5 is a Demon.

mars1 jpg #3 could be a Peter Pan, another early design that was never popular. I'll find mine and add it to this site for comparison, #5 looks like a Poddy.

Alurin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Alurin » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:19 am

I spoke to Marzy yesterday as well as compared the pic to my lure. Definately a lure called Peter Pan. Marzy's not sure on where the name came from. They were made for Bradley Parker of Dungog, his design, about 10 years ago. No more than 12 were made, in black with glitter and fluro green wiht black scales. Good one for the collection. The Bush Rat (first in 2007) was originally from the design Marz Mouse ( first in 2004). The mouse had no whiskers and a bib across the front of the lure similar to the Marz Cicada making it a surface lure. The Bush Rat was given whiskers and a short, sharp angled bib designed to make the lure dip under the surface and then pop back up to the surface on a pause.

Alurin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Alurin » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Probably less than 10. You have one, I have one, there's one at Buladelah that I know of. So I would be confident in saying there are probably only about another three or four about. Marzy usually only makes lures like these if there is an interest as there is a bit of extra work in them. So if anyone else want's one they could order one from him, the more the better.

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Dave,
Interesting shape this one, has some Rattlin Spot provenance.
Great pinching lures from family, last trip down pinched a Dempster, two Lees and a G lure from my brother, it's OK tough, he doesn't fish anymore.
My sons only lose mine, I'll get even one day. lol
Regards, Tony (Wulagi, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

RDRQ2

Post by RDRQ2 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 pm

marzy named that lure a shag bullrout22

Tackle Rat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Tackle Rat » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 am

g'day all,
Being new to the forum i'm going through my boxes and putting up pics of my lures, i'm not really a collector , just a tackle rat, who can't resist a different lure to add to the box, sometimes lures i like , that have survived a lot off fish get put aside when the fishing is real snaggy.here's my Marz lures.
marz lures 1 [1600x1200].JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:20 am

Nice one Dave, thumbsupsmilie I do like the early ones, they always seem to have more appeal clapclap
Regards.....Vince.

Return to “Marz Lures”