Serge selection

Serge Lures
disco_stu
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Serge selection

Post by disco_stu » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi Guys
Yeh I live in Armidale my collection is quite big now i have 32 timber ones in the three models and have 46 in the molded models
I want to put pictures up but im not real good on this thing and i have a mac and not many people have them, if any 1 can help me it would be much appreciated
Cheers Stuart
I DO LOVE SERGE LURES LOTS thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

Serge 3 [640x480].jpg
Serge 2 [640x480].jpg
Serge 1 [640x480].jpg
Serge 0 [640x480].jpg
Serge [640x480].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:40 am

disco_stu wrote:Hi Guys
Yeh I live in Armidale my collection is quite big now i have 32 timber ones in the three models and have 46 in the molded models
I want to put pictures up but im not real good on this thing and i have a mac and not many people have them, if any 1 can help me it would be much appreciated
Cheers Stuart
I DO LOVE SERGE LURES LOTS thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie
Mate, download a program called 'Batch Image Resizer' from Apple .... it's all I use for pics and is stunningly easy yay thumbsupsmilie

Once you download it, let me know and I'll get you going with all the settings thumbsupsmilie
Cheers Rob

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:11 pm

I have added the piccys to your post mate but get the software for later use would love to see more thumbsupsmilie

Mzuri3
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mzuri3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Here's a few in my collection, the sparkles were a shoddy modification to the yellow/black model in the top left corner. Not that they needed improving as the small versions are top freshwater fish takers.

Robin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 am

Very nice droolsmilie droolsmilie droolsmilie

Just great lures thumbsupsmilie

MXB
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Robin,
I've just scored a timber Serge in a trade with Hutto, first one for me, slowly building my Aussie timber collection.
Noticed in your post you have packaging, curious to know makers name and from where in NSW he hales.
My eyes aren't good enough to read the print in the pics, would you mind filling me in? Have learnt he started making 1992/3
and then went to injection molding in 1998, ceased entirely 2005. But can't find any reference to maker.
Regards, Tony (Darwin, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

Mzuri3
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mzuri3 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 pm

G'day Tony

Great to hear that you are about to take on the Serges, they are a worthy collectors piece.

I have just checked the packet, but all it mentions is that it was distributed by:

SAGA

Fax: (049) 712 182

That fax number may no longer be valid, as the region / area codes were updated somewhere around the period of the lure purchase. You may have to add a number to the area code.

I shall try to find some info elsewhere, but don't like my chances, perhaps another member may be able to help.

Regards

Robin

disco_stu
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by disco_stu » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi
All the timber SERGE lures i have in packaging have the same thing on them, the molded ones i have were distributed by STM Tackle the number is (02)49712517 they might be able to back track to find out some info on the original make and time lines of packageing.
Cheers Disco Stu

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Guys, STM = Saga Tackle Marketing, a Sydney based fishing tackle importer and distribution agency. They probably have the remaining stock of Serges, and once they go that will be the last I think.

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

wazza
Expert
Expert

Post by wazza » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 pm

fishaholiclures wrote:Guys, STM = Saga Tackle Marketing, a Sydney based fishing tackle importer and distribution agency. They probably have the remaining stock of Serges, and once they go that will be the last I think.

Brad
STM (Saga Tackle) owned by Steve Allen,Haven't had stock since 2007.
warren

Return to “Serge Lures”