Latest batch of 'pristine' Newell's

Forum rules
THIS AREA IS FOR INVESTIGATION OF LURES AND TACKLE BY FELLOW MEMBERS IF YOU INDEED THINK A PARTICULAR PIECE IS A FAKE THEN POST A PICTURE OF THE ITEM ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS MAY BE MADE OR PERSONAL DETAILS GIVEN OUT WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING "POLICING" JUDGEMENTS BUT RATHER A INFORMED DECISION FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS ABOUT ITS TRUE IDENTITY OR ORIGINS
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Latest batch of 'pristine' Newell's

Post by vince. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:07 am

Lure-Nut wrote:I also got caught out with a couple of his, so how good am I going
That`s another topic he will freely discuss if you ask him.
Regards.....Vince.

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:34 am

vince. wrote:Rob, they were all made after Peter`s passing. Not finished, but made & finished after. This information for those that don`t know, comes from the man that made them.
Sounds definitive - can hear the phones ringing from here .... be interesting to hear the feedback ?
Cheers Rob

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:47 am

vince. wrote:
Lure-Nut wrote:I also got caught out with a couple of his, so how good am I going
Based on a complete loss of trust, I will never bring myself to communicate in that direction ever again.

Prefer to troll the particular lures in question, simply for the sake if it crazysmilie
Cheers Rob

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:56 am

Rob, there will be no public feedback, never is. That`s the whole point of my post. Those that know & haven`t had the honesty to correct their statements by now, never will be honest enough. They no doubt have their reasons, but please remember, I didn`t start this thread. It was started as a quest for the truth, apparently. ???
Regards.....Vince.

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:04 am

Lure-Nut wrote:
vince. wrote:
Based on a complete loss of trust, I will never bring myself to communicate in that direction ever again.

Prefer to troll the particular lures in question, simply for the sake if it crazysmilie
That`s another topic that would be good to get to the truth about. Different stories from different parties, both affecting the reputations at stake. It`s another topic though.
Regards.....Vince.

Baz
Guru
Guru
Mood:

Post by Baz » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Let us know if you catch anything on them Rob.
Wishin I was Fishin..!!

froggy06
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by froggy06 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Be careful fishing them Rob ,I tried that and found that the bibs started pulling out , they were made for the collector and not the water , at the end of the day , they still are a timber lure made by Brett Campbell, still hold some value I would think now he has ceased all production of any lures

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:30 am

Rob, there was a time when I might have thought you were being excessive in your criticism.

Now, I`m finding it hard to argue with your statement. No doubt many will disagree, everyone has that choice.

Apparently you can be tracked down all around the world, using goodness knows how many names & IP addresses, but two-bob was too allusive lol lol .
Regards.....Vince.

froggy06
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by froggy06 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:32 am

Bugger watching the " bold and the beautiful " this s###s all over it thumbsupsmilie

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fizza. » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:43 am

froggy06 wrote:Bugger watching the " bold and the beautiful " this s###s all over it thumbsupsmilie
Should have been here when it first started lol lol lol

The bssmilie was hhyp

The lead up was even better after a trip to the river pokeystix -bangdesk shockedsmilie thubsdown

Return to “WHAT`S A FAIR PRICE & IS IT REAL”