Authentic Kadaitichas

Forum rules
THIS AREA IS FOR INVESTIGATION OF LURES AND TACKLE BY FELLOW MEMBERS IF YOU INDEED THINK A PARTICULAR PIECE IS A FAKE THEN POST A PICTURE OF THE ITEM ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS MAY BE MADE OR PERSONAL DETAILS GIVEN OUT WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING "POLICING" JUDGEMENTS BUT RATHER A INFORMED DECISION FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS ABOUT ITS TRUE IDENTITY OR ORIGINS
fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Re: Authentic Kadaitichas

Post by fishaholiclures » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Luke,
I didn't say that $133.50 was low price for a fake.
I made the comment 'I think most lookers agreed and that was reflected in the low final price compared to the 'REAL DEAL' ' as a observation that the lookers realised this was NOT the real deal and the end price reflected that.

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Powelly
tradie
tradie

Post by Powelly » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 am

The Kadaitcha is definitely a fake! For a start it's not Kath's handwriting and the bib is at the wrong angle.

I've got Pete's original Kadaitcha templates, and with Peter's blessing I make a few Kadaitchas occassionally.

I'm sure that many of you know what the genuine Kadaitcha looks like, but here's one that's about 20 years old. Peter gave it to me in about 1989.

Cheers
Travers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Guys, see this link viewtopic.php?f=311&t=4476 and you can see what went on when he was queried on the lures.
Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

reelsandlures
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by reelsandlures » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 pm

hi,i foolishly bought this lure and can confirm it is a worthless piece of crap.the sellers name is $#%$#%#% and he should be ashamed of himself for even thinking of selling a lure bearing the same name as one of peter newells.i do have 30 plus origanal mostly signrd newell lures and if i can ever work out how to post a photo i will do so thanks very much. -duh

Return to “WHAT`S A FAIR PRICE & IS IT REAL”