Castorm Lures

Forum rules
THIS AREA IS FOR INVESTIGATION OF LURES AND TACKLE BY FELLOW MEMBERS IF YOU INDEED THINK A PARTICULAR PIECE IS A FAKE THEN POST A PICTURE OF THE ITEM ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS MAY BE MADE OR PERSONAL DETAILS GIVEN OUT WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING "POLICING" JUDGEMENTS BUT RATHER A INFORMED DECISION FROM THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS ABOUT ITS TRUE IDENTITY OR ORIGINS
Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Re: Castorm Lures

Post by Jigmaster » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:35 pm

Today I noticed another seller repackaging imitation lures and selling them as Rapala. thubsdown thubsdown Had something like Warter cover onn the package so you can guess where they came from. Looked more like imitation Arc minnows than Rapalas.

Have already sent the information on to the Australian distributers.

Important to close down the ones who are so blatant. zippedsmilie zippedsmilie

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 pm

Somebody paid $31 for the rip off Rapalas and more are listed. They can't even spell water correctly.

The seller's name is Zorro - not a nice style of petty crook........

Craig
Master
Master

Post by Craig » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:30 am

I think I bought three of these, the picture was from long range and there were ten lures, I bid $100. crazysmilie
Figured something was wrong when noone else bid, so I didn't have to pay $100.00. I asked the guy the question ad he was honest and helpfull.
At least I know I can sell them here when they turn up. thumbsupsmilie
Tagged and Released

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 am

Craig wrote: At least I know I can sell them here when they turn up. thumbsupsmilie
lol lol lol lol lol
crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

Return to “WHAT`S A FAIR PRICE & IS IT REAL”