floppys

Flopy
charlie1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

floppys

Post by charlie1 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:22 am

just thought id post a pic of my collection so far
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vince

Re: floppys

Post by Vince » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:38 am

Charlie1.
A top collection of Flopy`s droolsmilie ,if it`s just the start,it`s a great start clapclap thumbsupsmilie .................. Vince

charlie1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by charlie1 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 am

thanks mate, would imagine the collecting will never end, there an addictive thing

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:15 am

And a compliment like that from Vince - one of the best and nicest collectors out clapclap there confirms what you already know - Just one more - just one more ...... droolsmilie droolsmilie

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:31 am

Very nice Charlie. Can't top what's already been said. clapclap

I hope I'm not teasing you as I lost most of my contacts with a pc crash a while ago but there's a bloke in Italy who has/d a couple of hundred dealer boxes.

He does sell them so it may pay to keep an eye open on eBay Italy. If I come across him or his details I'll pm you with them.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:11 pm

That is awesome mate great display with the boxes and shop display cartons clapclap

oldfish
Expert
Expert

Post by oldfish » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:18 pm

A photo (I hope) of my early Flopys when the moulds were still young and you could read the word "Flopy" on the lure
Aug19_06.JPG

I never found many like this. I reckon 95% or more just had a "blob" even among those with the first connection type.All those with the oval split-ring or the removable spring clip were made when the moulds were past their best.

Jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

charlie1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by charlie1 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 pm

thanks for the interesting info guys can never get to much punchfrom

RJFisher
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by RJFisher » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:34 pm

G'day Charlie

Nice collection of Floppies mate, love that dealer box! thumbsupsmilie
Heres my collection to date. I only have the two hard bodied versions and am starting to think they're almost more collectible than the soft bodied given they weren't very popular and were not made as long. Cheers. Rohan
P2040021a.JPG

camam
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by camam » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:42 pm

G'Day Guys
I've just found and joined this forum... looks like it might be the place I'm looking for.

I'm looking to find a few Floppy's... I've had a couple over the years and lost my last one on a nice Bass on the Macleay recently... Kicked myself at the time as I never used her but everything was shut down so I tried and bang... she worked but then she was gone.

If anyone can help me hook up with a source to purchase a few I'd appreciate it... both hardbodied and soft.

Regards Craig
camam001@hotmail.com

Return to “Flopy”