Interesting Deception

Deception
Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Interesting Deception

Post by Lure-Nut » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:49 pm

This one has got me fooled .... pre-skeleton deception with 'staple' in the bib but a metal spike coming out under the bib that I'm assuming is connected to the front hook point - anyone else seen this ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers Rob

Rupe
Master
Master

Re: Interesting Deception

Post by Rupe » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 pm

looks like a production error more than anything....just put the screw eye in too far or towards the front too far
Rupe.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 pm

I bet you the wire ran right through from body to bib and some how was broken off, then tidied up
is it a yabby?

John
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by John » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Mmmm, only one strand of wire protruding, would have thought there would be two with normal wire twists or was the tow point originally connected and it has since been cut ?

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Falky wrote:I bet you the wire ran right through from body to bib and some how was broken off, then tidied up
is it a yabby?
Im with you Falky ( by the way....your a bastard !!!) but i still agree with your quote Rob
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 pm

rob wrote:
Falky wrote:I bet you the wire ran right through from body to bib and some how was broken off, then tidied up
is it a yabby?
Im with you Falky ( by the way....your a bastard !!!) but i still agree with your quote Rob
howdy hey Rob maddd lol lol lol lol thumbsupsmilie you do learn from your mistakes lol I did bowsmilie 2 seconds yay

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Couple more pics of this anomaly .... the rear towpoint is definitely a twisted wire and glued in. Middle is also twisted but one arm of the twist seems to keep going down towards the bib, hence the exit in the front of the lure -duh

The front wire doesn't appear to have been cut 'later', as the bib is unmarked .... guess Paul decided to do something different here or I dunno ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers Rob

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm

is it a yabby?
Shrimp !!!
Cheers Rob

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Post by Lure-Nut » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Looks like it could have been like this nude Shrimp but with the wire never making it the whole way through ???
Cheers Rob

OLDMAN
Master
Master

Post by OLDMAN » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Rob
I have a cherax sized deception(yabby I think) with the same makeup that your lure had.
Easyest way to describe it is if you joined the wire at the chin with the wire in the bib
you would have the original.
Will take a pic in daylight and post it tomorrow.
Laurie

Return to “Deception”