A "Bakers-Dozen"

RMG Lures
aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Re: A "Bakers-Dozen"

Post by aussbasstony » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:G'day Fella's.....looks like all the "Bakers-dozen" lures have been received by their owners now. The engraver has finally finished the plaques for your lure-stands ......these will all be posted out to the owners today . Sorry for the delay , it was out of my control...but now rectified.
Thank you again RDR
Rob,

I got my Plaque yesterday and thanks for the instructions also, your somewhat of an artist to from the directions nahnah

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Wed May 13, 2015 12:23 pm

aussbasstony wrote:
Rellik-doc-rob wrote:G'day Fella's.....looks like all the "Bakers-dozen" lures have been received by their owners now. The engraver has finally finished the plaques for your lure-stands ......these will all be posted out to the owners today . Sorry for the delay , it was out of my control...but now rectified.
Thank you again RDR
Rob,

I got my Plaque yesterday and thanks for the instructions also, your somewhat of an artist to from the directions nahnah
Tony ,

The day your name was drawn out of the hat made me sick to the lower part of my intestine.

Imagine an Arsehole like you winning something that was made to recognise the talent of a great man , and now you falsely claim he is dead.

Is it any wonder that the list of your friends is shorter than your Dick !

BTW..... Has anybody ever wondered why Tony Paynes nick name is " poof "...? Commonly know around fishing circles , but not on the forums.

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

zaneswan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by zaneswan » Wed May 13, 2015 8:45 pm

I was about to post and say "put me down for a ticket"....I then read the first post back in 2011....! crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

Straight to the point there RDR!

Cheers
Zane

Return to “RMG Lures”