Post by Lure-Nut » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Ok .... well I'm in for 2 tickets as well yay thumbsupsmilie
Cheers Rob

Lure-Nut
Master
Master

Re: A "Bakers-Dozen"

Post by Lure-Nut » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 pm

And another 2 for Andy (Androidz0) .... his pocket money doesn't stretch that far so Dad's chipping in for him -duh lol crazysmilie
Cheers Rob

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 am

Mully,

my money will come through as a Pay-Pal payment for $40 I dont think i had any where to put down Aussbasstony as Reference so I think it will just be my name. !

PS. can you put up names of ticket holders please once they pay so we can see what is happening thumbsupsmilie

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Mully...I will take 3 tickets please...& if I win , It will be re-drawn to the next ticket out. I'll do donation shortly. RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Sorry for the delay with an up-date fella's , hope you can understand why ....after reading the rest of this post...

** I have just got off the phone after a 2 hour call & catch up with Mr: Cray-fish himself......Keith Baker. The last time we talked was back in 1993 ( according to Keith )...its a shame that we had lost contact with each other , but it does seem to happen as we all get too busy in our own lives. As you can imagine....we had plenty to talk about and had plenty to also laugh about. More about that at a later date , and I will post information then.

I would like the thank my great mate "Ziggy " for his help in putting Keith & myself back in contact with each other. Thanks mate.. clapclap

We spent some time talking about my tribute to his lures ...."The Bakers-dozen"...he was thrilled , and said he felt humble by the idea. He told me that I had his blessing & also his personal endorsement with the project. I explained that normally , the #1 of any of the sets that I do would go to Rupe....But in this case , the #1 is going direct to Keith , which he is very happy to accept & told me he would treasure the gift. ( he is also going to give me marks out of 10 for my craftmanship )...i'm keen to get the score.

So the project will be as originally planned & update photo's are below.....in fact so is the finished product. And the photo that was supplied for me to work from..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Awesome news and no better compliment than from the man himself Keith ! thumbsupsmilie

P.S.- that'll shut a few mouths

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:01 pm

G'day Fella's...this belongs in the "bakers lure" section , but im sure you will understand why I have put it in here. Over the past 5 days , with the help of members here & in particular..the help of my mate Ziggy...these lure were uncovered & bought by myself & Ziggy. We have divided them between the 2 of us....but contained in this lot is a real "Bakers-dozen". It was also confirmed by Keith to me today , that the little Kra...which has Aluminium claws , is in fact the first he ever made. All others he said had timber claws.
The lures were given to Keith's neighbours son...Peter , who in his youth spent many w/ends & school holidays in Keith's shed. Keith had given these lures to Peter , and he is aware that I have since bought them. In a seperate post that I will put in the Baker's section , are 5 of the first 8 lures that Keith ever made. The other 3 were given to a mate of Keith's who took them on a reef trip to Nth Qld....and were destroyed by toothy critters and never returned.
" A real Bakers-dozen" ( and more )...pictured below. All these lures direct from the makers shed...What a great little lot of his work..hope you like them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:02 pm

so far monie4s recieved and ive been asked to do it as money arrives no holds first in first served

Dave bullroute
Tony Payne
Albert {OCD}
RDR
Mike burns
Rob and son

tickets left 7

these have paid and are in the draw number of tickets is insignificant and wont be mentioned for each member

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 am

G'day Fella's....for those who reserved 1 of the "Bakers-dozen" , could you please confirm address's that you wish them to be sent to. ( PM please ).

Thanks again for your support & interest. RDR

Only a few tickets to go.....Draw will take place as soon as I can get Neb & Col here to do it. Hopefully thursday or friday this week.
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Dave bullroute
Tony Payne
Albert {OCD}
RDR