Expression's of interest needed

RMG Lures
simon bruce
Master
Master

Re: Expression's of interest needed

Post by simon bruce » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 am

Arrived at work to find a large parcel containing the 30th anniversary set.

Very impressive, looking forward to going through them all tonight.

Thanks Rob for the opportunity to otain one of these sets, a great reflection of your talents.

Also thakns to Rupe for his contribution to the project as well as the updates which all added to the anticipation.

Simon

brolly
Guru
Guru

Post by brolly » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 am

I was extremely gratefull to have my treasured set hand delivered by fellow member(thanks again Steve)out to my work yesterday but in my haste to take them upstairs to open and veiw i went ass over tit up the stairs and smashed my hand up which is now heavily bandaged and acording to the Doc not broken(but feels like it)I did finally get to open them up last night and can report no damage to box or contents.And yes they are simply stunning and i huge big thank you again to Rob for making this awesome set available. bowsmilie bowsmilie clapclap clapclap

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 am

brolly wrote:I was extremely gratefull to have my treasured set hand delivered by fellow member(thanks again Steve)out to my work yesterday but in my haste to take them upstairs to open and veiw i went ass over tit up the stairs and smashed my hand up which is now heavily bandaged and acording to the Doc not broken(but feels like it)I did finally get to open them up last night and can report no damage to box or contents.And yes they are simply stunning and i huge big thank you again to Rob for making this awesome set available. bowsmilie bowsmilie clapclap clapclap
Mike...not wishing you any pain or serious personal injury , but I hope its your Ebay hand... lol lol lol then the rest of us have a chance ... Rob
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 pm

??? ??? ??? Mike there seems to be a continuing theme to your mishaps...distracted in traffic glancing at Newells on car seat and almost going off the road, tripping UP stairs while drooling over the box set........mate I think you need to slow down before a box full of Campbells gives you arrhythmia lol

Cheers Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Mike,
I was more worried about any possible wrist injury, imagine what a Black Bass could do to anyone not 100% in that area. lol
Regards, Tony (Wulagi, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

Fishing Man
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fishing Man » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Any pics guys....?

would love to see the finished product up close!! droolsmilie droolsmilie droolsmilie
cheers,

Ben

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Fishing Man wrote:Any pics guys....?

would love to see the finished product up close!! droolsmilie droolsmilie droolsmilie

A fair question I reckon Fish-Man, it's been long enough for those that want people to know they have them and all should be in the hands of the owners by now thumbsupsmilie

I just went to try and take a couple of pics but the Fishtank light I use is blinking -duh

I will put up a couple but hopefully someone better with a camera will follow for all to see. -duh

But be carefull as they are addictive little things droolsmilie

Cheers Tony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Post by aussbasstony » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Well, My small fishtank light is on the blink zippedsmilie But my son tells me to Put one in the fish tank, which we have thought about very often crazysmilie

So next best thing is to try the UV light in the Lizards Tank, This pic is just for Brolly as He has met Spike lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fishing Man
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fishing Man » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Awesome pics guys, your all very lucky. droolsmilie droolsmilie droolsmilie
wish i coulda been a part of this one.

Robs done a great job thats for sure bowsmilie
They are pretty special and im sure the centrepiece for many a collection

clapclap clapclap clapclap
cheers,

Ben

Fishing Man
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fishing Man » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:59 pm

others feel free to whack up some pics too, would love to see some more!!
cheers,

Ben

Return to “RMG Lures”