Rob`s 36th Anniversary Release

RMG Lures
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rob`s 36th Anniversary Release

Post by vince. » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 pm

Since the release of the 30 Year Set in 2010 Rob has released a yearly top up on all years except 2014, don`t know what happened there but I would suspect there was no time to do it.

This is the 2016 36th Anniversary Rellic-Doc Montage. I was fortunate enough to receive the first Montage Rob ever made some years back & thought it was a brilliant concept at the time & still think the same thumbsupsmilie

These things are unique.

I`m not sure if there are any left, so if you are interested, contact Rob via PM he will let you know.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards.....Vince.

jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Rob`s 36th Anniversary Release

Post by jimmymate » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:20 pm

bowsmilie droolsmilie

Awesome Vince and clapclap Rob. They look awesome. Since this site was offline i lost contact with Rob.

Thanks for posting Vince

Pm sent. Hopefully there is one left

Jimmy

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:31 am

For those that my not have seen all the Anniversary Top ups, I thought I would put them up.

IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards.....Vince.

jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jimmymate » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:38 am

All great sets Vince.

Really looking forward to seeing this years set in the flesh though. Something about it that makes me think it could be my favourite of the top up sets so far.

Jimmy

vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by vince. » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 am

jimmymate wrote:Really looking forward to seeing this years set in the flesh though. Something about it that makes me think it could be my favourite of the top up sets so far.
Jimmy, I think there would be a few that might agree with you. Don`t get too excited though mate, remember that Rob is retired now & he may have lost the old magic lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:57 pm

vince. wrote:
jimmymate wrote:Really looking forward to seeing this years set in the flesh though. Something about it that makes me think it could be my favourite of the top up sets so far.
Jimmy, I think there would a few that might agree with you. Don`t get too excited though mate, remember that Rob is retired now & he may have lost the old magic lol lol
Vincent , Fabio , Ya- old Bastard & trusted friend.....

Time and water under the bridge will never change you...... Your still an IDIOT !!

RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:42 pm

If anybody is interested in one of the 2016 Rellik-Doc montage sets , send me a pm or Email.

They are $150 each plus $10 postage and insurance.

I have about 8 left , all of those left are in numbers under 30. These are available because I have offended the original owners of those numbers. They have been offended because I have either corrected them on various posts they have made with incorrect content , or because they didn't like being told to pull their heads in after seeking pretentious status as a lure expert. Tough Titties....I sleep quite well and life goes on.

Those normally held numbers are now available to anybody that is interested.

Thanks to those who have already been in touch and secured a set...RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:If anybody is interested in one of the 2016 Rellik-Doc montage sets , send me a pm or Email.

They are $150 each plus $10 postage and insurance.

I have about 8 left , all of those left are in numbers under 30. These are available because I have offended the original owners of those numbers. They have been offended because I have either corrected them on various posts they have made with incorrect content , or because they didn't like being told to pull their heads in after seeking pretentious status as a lure expert. Tough Titties....I sleep quite well and life goes on.

Those normally held numbers are now available to anybody that is interested.

Thanks to those who have already been in touch and secured a set...RDR
I have re-opened this for Roy..... to save me up loading the photos into a PM.

Hope this is what you need Roy

Thanks RDR
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

jimmymate
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jimmymate » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Gday Rob.

My lure set arrived safely today. Great job as usual and this is my favourite of your top up sets to date. clapclap thumbsupsmilie

Jimmy

Return to “RMG Lures”