THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

RMG Lures
Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Onion

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by Fizza. » Sun May 10, 2015 1:27 pm

zaneswan wrote:Stop thinking duck and post those Deep Dans Albert.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ocd1688
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:46 am

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by ocd1688 » Sun May 10, 2015 6:49 pm

You still got me Addy Fizz ??? swttt

Albert

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Onion

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by Fizza. » Sun May 10, 2015 8:11 pm

ocd1688 wrote:You still got me Addy Fizz ??? swttt

Albert
I seemed to have misplaced it old mate -duh -duh -duh lol lol lol

Rellik-doc-rob
Guru
Guru
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by Rellik-doc-rob » Mon May 11, 2015 9:19 am

Fizza. wrote:
ocd1688 wrote:You still got me Addy Fizz ??? swttt

Albert
I seemed to have misplaced it old mate -duh -duh -duh lol lol lol
Fizzette ,

That is a really , really early (old) one mate.

His address is Bendigo....... And his birthday is the 5th September.

Even from "onion town " .... If you posted it by pony express , it should make it by the afore mentioned date. lol

RDR 86 out
Rellik-Doc-Rob...

The Harder I work, the luckier I get...

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Onion

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by Fizza. » Mon May 11, 2015 11:44 am

Rellik-doc-rob wrote:
Fizzette ,

That is a really , really early (old) one mate.

His address is Bendigo....... And his birthday is the 5th September.

Even from "onion town " .... If you posted it by pony express , it should make it by the afore mentioned date. lol

RDR 86 out
Cheers Rob thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

Are you suggesting that everyone in Bendigo knows this gentleman and if I merely addressed it to Bendigo that it would find it's way to Uncle Albert lol lol lol

User avatar
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by vince. » Mon May 11, 2015 11:54 am

Fizza. wrote:Are you suggesting that everyone in Bendigo knows this gentleman and if I merely addressed it to Bendigo that it would find it's way to Uncle Albert
Not everyone Fiz, but most everyone. At least every second person you run into appears to know the old fella. lol
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Onion

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by Fizza. » Mon May 11, 2015 2:19 pm

vince. wrote:
Fizza. wrote:Are you suggesting that everyone in Bendigo knows this gentleman and if I merely addressed it to Bendigo that it would find it's way to Uncle Albert
Not everyone Fiz, but most everyone. At least every second person you run into appears to know the old fella. lol
Funny you say that Vince. lol lol lol

I know a lady in Bendigo who actually knows the good Doctor -duh -duh -duh

He's a living legend shockedsmilie shockedsmilie shockedsmilie

User avatar
vince.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by vince. » Mon May 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Fizza. wrote:He's a living legend
Let`s not get carried away -duh crazysmilie

I think, well known is a far as it should go. lol lol

He`s that miserable at the moment, it would be a stretch to say living & he`s just a simple country G P. lol lol
Regards.....Vince.

Fizza.
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Onion

Re: THE ART OF ROBERT MICHAEL GADEN the PINCHIE

Post by Fizza. » Mon May 11, 2015 4:35 pm

vince. wrote:
Fizza. wrote:He's a living legend
Let`s not get carried away -duh crazysmilie

I think, well know is a far as it should go. lol lol

He`s that miserable at the moment, it would be a stretch to say living & he`s just a simple country G P. lol lol
I must admit I did take temporary leave of my senses -duh -duh -duh

Post Reply

Return to “RMG Lures”