Bill Dance Lures

laz
Guru
Guru

Bill Dance Lures

Post by laz » Mon May 04, 2009 10:20 am

All i can remember about this soft body lure is the name Bill Dance and it was from the USA and i bought it back in the early 80's.Caught truck loads of Yellow Belly on it .The colour came of easy but it still caught fish .I would like to buy more if anybody knows where to pick them up .catch ya
Bill Dance.jpg
Bill Dance 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Re: Bill Dance Lures

Post by Jigmaster » Tue May 05, 2009 1:27 am

Bd news Laz

These have not been made for quite a while now. They have one of the most realistic actions I have ever seen and were definitely state of the art in terms of material as well.

They also made a Dance's eel that was similat to the Storm Tubby eel.

All collectible - or fishable but difficult to replace. They sell for between $15 - $40 US each depending on colour and who is looking.

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 am

I've got an eel here somewhere still in it's packaging. If memory serves me corectly they came with a nozzle which was screwed into a scent container/tube {not supplied} & subsequently filled the eel's head {I think} with scent.

Jigmaster
Guru
Guru

Post by Jigmaster » Tue May 05, 2009 11:57 am

Fizza

The eel that you are talking about wuth the scent nozzle is a more recent lure - saw/got one at Bass Pro shop last year when I was there. Think the one you are referring to was made by Yum.

But frequentky wrong.

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Tue May 05, 2009 12:24 pm

I think you're right Frank thumbsupsmilie It's hard to keep track of everything as we age -duh lol lol lol

I do have some "fat free shads", do they count crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

laz
Guru
Guru

Post by laz » Tue May 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Jigmaster wrote:Bd news Laz

These have not been made for quite a while now. They have one of the most realistic actions I have ever seen and were definitely state of the art in terms of material as well.

They also made a Dance's eel that was similat to the Storm Tubby eel.

All collectible - or fishable but difficult to replace. They sell for between $15 - $40 US each depending on colour and who is looking.
I had better retire it undefeated then cccc I just had a brain wave i'll hhyp hhyp my better half she got some secret site she not telling me about might score some more

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Wed May 06, 2009 5:54 pm

What beggars me is who such a clumsy hamfisted redneck, can get the big name.
Maybe after he finally gets the boat off the trailer in one piece, stops hooking himself and anyone in rod length with lures, he catches fish like no other person on earth lol lol lol

don't beleive me, type bill dance in search bar look for bloopers from his 'fishing' show...OMFG does this guy actually get paid for that???? IT COULD ONLY HAPPEN IN AMERICA

Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

hutch
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by hutch » Wed May 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Brad
Bill is not that bad.
You should see the guy I have working for me. zippedsmilie zippedsmilie zippedsmilie zippedsmilie
At least you get a laugh out of Bill
Hutch

Return to “Other U.S. Lures Not Listed”