New Arbogast Topwater Lure

diemai
Master
Master

New Arbogast Topwater Lure

Post by diemai » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 pm

G'day , people ,

Ran across this lure model on another website(tackleunderground) , and since to me it is quite an interesting design , I just had to mailorder for one from US Ebay .

Guess , it's quite new on the market , ...at least not available over here in Germany , ....the lure is named the "Arbogast Buzz Plug" .

It's about 90mm in length(without hook) and quite heavy for it's size , rated at 1 ounce , .....should cast a mile this way , .....also contains some rattling BB's !

On the package it was stated , that at rest the buzz blade would lift out of the water and that it would be snagproof with it's upward pointing double hook .

Someone on that previously mentioned website said , that it would even walk-the-dog , .........well , ...gotta find out by myself these days and swim it , it was in the mail just yesterday , ........I'm only hoping , that it would still be able to carry a little wire leader without sinking , .......essential over here due to toothy pike .
DSCI0001-001.JPG
DSCI0003-001.JPG
DSCI0004-001.JPG
Cheers , diemai howdy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hurts so bad living in a loony bin !

diemai
Master
Master

Re: New Arbogast Topwater Lure

Post by diemai » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:47 am

bullrout22 wrote:Dieter

A interesting lure it should catch fish mate please let us know how it goes thumbsupsmilie

I will , Dave , but lurefishing is restricted in the fishing club ponds thru July , .......I hope that monster pike , that my wife saw grabbing a coot chick off the surface last week would still hang around that shallow bay in August !

Cheers , Dieter howdy

diemai
Master
Master

Re: New Arbogast Topwater Lure

Post by diemai » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:29 pm

bullrout22 wrote:Dieter

I hope you catch that fish it sounds a good one thumbsupsmilie

Poor chick cccc bad fish smckin smckin

Must have looked about like this , .....but with a real big splash some metres ahead the reedline there , ...I did not see it , just looked into another direction :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXf8m2TpMbk

cheers , Dieter howdy

Return to “Fred Arbogast”