L&S Mirro lure

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:41 pm

mwsh LURES

Might have a couple tucked away somewhere -hmmthink Have to see if I can sniff em out -hmmthink

DAVE, what size are they susssmilie 40mm, 50mm or 75mm?

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:15 am

Have you fished any yet? They are a brilliant lure & not many use em for some reason. thumbsupsmilie

Our local tackle shop up the hwy doesn't stock them so I don't even know if many do. nope

It appears the Japanese Jones' have taken over everything. crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie crazysmilie

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:40 am

bullrout22 wrote:Dave
If I can get them out of cheap bins ill try them on Bass I think they will hit them because no one uses them any more a lure they do not see that often thumbsupsmilie
thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie thumbsupsmilie

Here's something a little different to have a eyb at. thumbsupsmilie

These were some of my practise shot for taking pics. yay

These haven't been made for around 11yrs now.shockedsmilie UGLY though lol lol lol

ImageImage

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:55 am

Dead right Dave.

The fuglies are actually Luhr Jensen Lures.

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:08 am

Not many would know what they are Dave as they're not very common for obvious reasons. nope susssmilie
One of my mates who's probly got one of the best lure collections in the country had never seen them. nope
Wouldn't lose any sleepsmilie mate

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:21 am

Have you ever heard of Thornwood Lures?

Handmade US Timber lures. I'll find a few and wack em up if you haven't.

Nice Bass, Bream & Trout etc sized lures. yay

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:34 am

bullrout22 wrote:All the shops want to carry now is Japanese made lure's
Yeh & most of em eyb like cheap Chinese crap thubsdown wwnk except the Old Yo Zuris thumbsupsmilie

Here's an old Thorny Dave and I'll hunt em down and take some good pics of a few if I can find em.

50mm with all the good gear. Wouldn't be TRENDY though wwnk

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:54 am

I get the censored and feel like smashing the lappy. Just RUBBISH and like yaself mate don't go and look anymore. nope thubsdown thubsdown thubsdown

fishaholiclures
Master
Master

Post by fishaholiclures » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:22 am

Hi Guys,
Mully!!!!! susssmilie You have WAY TOO much influence over these poor tragics lol . Look what you have done to poor Dave!!!!

Fizzas post got me tinking and looking through my collection of boxes in the corner. Heres some evidence to back up the thougts of influence of US made lures on the Bellbrooks from Southams.
interestingly though, Southams never made a lure the same size as the L&S Basmaster model 15/25 which was 3" long. Maybe they thought 2 sizes were enough for Aussie fish.

Cheers Brad
I know what I know, the rest is simply details
acta non verba

Fizza

Post by Fizza » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:05 pm

fishaholiclures wrote:Hi Guys,
Mully!!!!! susssmilie You have WAY TOO much influence over these poor tragics lol . Look what you have done to poor Dave!!!!

Cheers Brad
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

-busted If that's not the pot calling the kettle black then i dunno what is Brad. wwnk

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

This last post musta taken ages mate thumbsupsmilie bowsmilie shockedsmilie you poor tragic lol lol lol

WELL BLOODY DONE BRAD, GOOD WORK MATE & WELCOME TO THE CLUB respectsign

CLASSIC respectsign

Return to “Mirro Lure”