Heddon Tiger

Heddon Lures
Marrakai
Guru
Guru

Re: Heddon Tiger

Post by Marrakai » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Simon:
Those dates I gave for the 5 Tigers are from when each model was first catalogued, as per the LureLore.com Heddon series listing.
Some of mine could be from the 1980 reintroduction, maybe the Tiger Cub?, however it was always my belief that the Deep Dive versions were not reintroduced. Should check this out on the Heddon collector web-sites I guess.

Quite frankly, I have no idea how to tell the early 1967-69 examples from the later 1980 ones. Braaa-ad...?! Image

There have been plenty of the Japan Tigers and so-called 'Magnum' Tigers advertised on the-bay recently and they all looked pretty unmistakeable.
...like that red and yellow one of yours?
All four look like they'd be up for a swim though, Simon. Just steer clear of oyster rocks and estuary cod! Image

Brad:
I missed a fine Big Eye listed online in Australia a while back. Was poised to spank it with a serious last-minute bid when a mate came over with a few beers and I forgot all about it.
Went for a song!

Hope someone here nabbed it! Image
Marrakai
Australia's Top End

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Guys,
I've got quite a collection of Tigers, both shallow and deep in various colour sets upwards of 20 lures, had them quite a while.
Not really into the plastic except, as Marrakai has stated, the 1030 was the template for the Moller Minnow.
If any member here wants to trade my selection for Aussie barra timbers pls PM me.
Regards, Tony (Wulagi, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

MXB
Master
Master

Post by MXB » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:14 pm

Here's a few I found the other day hiding in a box . . . always liked the see through purple ones as I saw them in a book once;
phpMpNA2wPM.jpg
phpOtEdCmPM.jpg
MXB

howdy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN JUST PULL OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LURE AND DREAM OF BETTER TIMES

rivermandave

Post by rivermandave » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:23 am

Nice groups guys bowsmilie

Here's my little group crazysmilie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:04 am

Dave, see Mully if you want more Tigers, I'm sure he has a few. I'll be pruning my collection down to just Aussie timbers in the near future.
So I'll have a few Bellbrooks to trade, these are the runt look alikes made here in the 50's.
Regards, Tony (Darwin, NT).
"Always merry and bright"

Return to “James Heddon”