Jd lures upgrades to an already awesome lure

JD Lures
Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Jd lures upgrades to an already awesome lure

Post by Mully » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Well I was lucky enough to grab a new python from Mr JD himself here are the upgrades

New Trebles,,, these suckers are like needles awesome stuff and after lifting over 40 kg on the end treble and no bend or breakage I reckon they may hold up well... bowsmilie

Also check out the rings these are not the originals either [tough as guts]

But my favorite is the wire through bib this in my opinion is a real commitment to not letting us loose the big fellas from a bib breakage or abrupt snag stop [ive lost a few this way with other lures types]

Anyway let the photos I took tell their own tail....

Beautiful lures JD and thanks for letting me play with them before they hit the shelves...

As mentioned before I will have some swimming footage of all of the JD's range very soon so stay tuned for their action in the water....

Weaver
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Weaver » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:24 am

They sure are Mully, after intensive testing Jamie decided to go with the wire through bib construction as i know if you lose a good fish to one of his lures malfunctioning, which is bound to happen from time to time with anything in life, he feels responsible and feels your pain and that he has let you down and lost that fish for you.

Jamie mate much respect bowsmilie bowsmilie

Some guys dont give a crap and would view a broken bib( and lost fish) as more $$$$ signs for them as the fisherman go's off to buy another one of them lures that got the big one on... briefly then failed due to bad design or workmanship, Let me tell you Jamie hates it when his lures break, plain and simple.

The earlier pythons were awesome!! and being lucky enough to feild test them in the early stages and put the first cod over a metre on them for him.... man was he stoked, i thought he was gonna fly a couple of hundred
K's just to give me a big kiss... seriously

The demand for a wire through system is paramount amongst cod anglers these days having suffered the loss of a good fish to a less than capable lure for the job. the injectetion method Jamie is using has these babies stonger than ever and would even bight off Mike Tysons ear if he ever got close enough for a cuddle,( lucky cod dont have ears)

Definately worth taking time to check these out once they hit the shelves.

Weaver

Weaver
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Weaver » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:26 am

I even got semi naked for the fish!! thats how sexy the lure was hanging from its mouth. lol lol lol

Ok i'm off to hit the road.

Mully if your thinking of going for a fish this weekend give me a ring as i wont be far from yours and Dans haunts.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Awesome fish Weaver, I have yet to catch a cod on them myself I just pressure test them in the lab so to speak until I get them blooded for myself mate...
The real test is in the field and like you know and I have heard constantly wire through is paramount. I have broken bibs on other lures to snags and strikes so I do know this hurts,I don't like their chances with the new hardware nahnah Me thinks Ill win this time yay
Jamie in my view has listened to the anglers and his dealers and created a lure of the highest quality as well as having the right action to catch the fish intended for them 10 out of 10 mate and before anyone asks I don't get paid to endorse his products or get slapped with freebies, I tell it how I see it good or bad.....
The great thing is other dealers and suppliers are begining to stand up and listen zipman is another example of a man dedicated to deliver what his buyers want...
All I can say is bring it on, with you looking after us we will support and buy your products..... bowsmilie

Laddy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by Laddy » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:49 am

Yep, Have to agree, JD has taken in what Cod fisho's need and put out one of the best Cod lure money can Buy.

Top Job JD thumbsupsmilie .

Cheers.

chuckabugatem
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by chuckabugatem » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Thanks for all the kind words guys thumbsupsmilie

Really though at the end of the day putting a bit of quality into your products equals a lot happier customer witch also equals a lot less headaches for me also crazysmilie

Its been a long road to get this lure to this point and quite expensive but im finally happy to say its a finished product and about as good as I am capable of getting it within my given budget.

With body material from Queensland, hooks and rings from Japan, wires from the USA and packaging and paint from all over Aus they have taken a bit to put together shockedsmilie hotsmilie hotsmilie but its been worth while I think.
Hopefully they will become a household name one day like the many other good brands of Aussie made lures in anglers boxes.

I am hoping to develop the other lures in my range to meet the same qualities as this lure but its all dollars and time and at this time im out of dollars crazysmilie so im gonna have to wait for a while thubsdown

Cheers
JD howdy
I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me go fishing !

Weaver
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Weaver » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Things always look better when they are wet.

Falky
Master
Master

Post by Falky » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:41 pm

nice looking picture weaver

Weaver
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Weaver » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:35 pm

Had to delete my other album, so heres the pic.

chuckabugatem
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by chuckabugatem » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:26 pm

That is a nice bit of photography weaver.
You will have to send me that pic for my files mate.

Cheers
JD
I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me go fishing !

Return to “JD Lures”