Peter Newell Catalogue

Newell Lures
aussbasstony
Guru
Guru

Re: Peter Newell Catalogue

Post by aussbasstony » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 pm

bullrout22 wrote:
owlhoot wrote:Have a mate who has a kadiatcha sighned by peter newell never been in the water whats it worth.
Welcome to L&M thumbsupsmilie

What's a Kadiatcha worth a big ???

There is app 8 or 9 different Kadiatcha's mate the best way to know would be to put up a picture thumbsupsmilie http://www.lureandmore.com/posting.php? ... 22&p=64878#

DITTO ???

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Post by Mully » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 am

owlhoot welcome to the site but can you post your question in the appropriate section as this is not the one, try general questions and maybe a hello would be nice rather than "whats it worth" were not here to bow to every question thrown at us we are people and deserve a bit of respect others are a lot nicer than me, me im tired of people who expect everything and show nothing in return and this is RESPECT im talking about so maybe start on a new approach introduce yourself then ask nicely.
The cow has turned into a Bull beware of my no crap policy too many good people here giving their time and knowledge freely bowsmilie

clemmy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post by clemmy » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:52 am

***Mully please delete if this is inappropriate!****

I was just browsing "THE" auction site (Australian Version), since I'm a USA based luremaker but lkike many of the "wide wobble" Australian lure designs, and look for some available to the US. Well while it is not available to be shipped to the US, I did today see a Newell catalog currently being auctioned. I actually value the lures themselves to study, and think such historical item should stay "yours"

:) I hope it's not inappropriate mentioning this!

Return to “Newell Lures”