Picked these up today

Use search function in this area for faster help
Forum rules
HERE WE TRY AND IDENTIFY LURES COMPARE LURE SIMILARITY'S AND MUCH MORE GREAT PLACE TO LEARN TO DISTINGUISH AND ID LURES PROPERLY....
jorgvh
Expert
Expert

Picked these up today

Post by jorgvh » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Picked these up today im sure they are timber, strange design with the wing on the back..any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mully
Master
Master
Mood:

Re: Picked these up today

Post by Mully » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:18 pm

dam it ive forgotten their names getting old and senile -duh i even have a heap stashed away in the shed

jorgvh
Expert
Expert

Post by jorgvh » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:26 am

Thanks boys great looking lures might give on a go, think the back end might have some problems but he ill give them a go. thumbsupsmilie

Capt.Seaweed
Guru
Guru

Post by Capt.Seaweed » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 am

Saw these in an Adelaide tackle shop, a small lure and the ones I saw were definitely plastic, had the name embossed into the lure near the tail. Your's maybe older timber, if he originally made them that way. Would say they targeted the trout/bass/bream market, seeing as where I saw them.
Regards, Tony.
"Always merry and bright"

jorgvh
Expert
Expert

Post by jorgvh » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 am

Yes these are timber ones Tony and if im not mistaken still made to this date and sold in flee markets aswell as having his own site aswell....been checking up

FLASH
Rookie
Rookie
Mood:

Post by FLASH » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 pm

yes im sure they are still being made from timber . I picked up a few on the goldcoast recently . At most of the markets around the place . He also does a larger version .
FLASH
Fishing the tasmanian streams is more a passion then a sport , My wife thinks its an affair.

Return to “FISHING LURE IDENTIFICATION ,HELP, COMPARISONS,CROSS REFERENCE”